The Titans just signed Bobby Hart off the Bills' practice squad

15 hours ago, BearNorth said:

PFF has 40 year old Jason Peters ranked 4th among tackles, I think he used to play for the Bills?

Our two tackles are Dawkins ranked 45 of 79 and Brown ranked 56th of 79.

Dawkins has had a few terrible games that have skewed these numbers, but he does need to pick it up quickly and I expect the covid issues will be behind him soon.

Brown you can't worry about yet since he's only started 3 games but the Titans one was by far his worst outing thus far.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:31 PM, BearNorth said:

PFF has 40 year old Jason Peters ranked 4th among tackles, I think he used to play for the Bills?

Our two tackles are Dawkins ranked 45 of 79 and Brown ranked 56th of 79.

I'm surprised they are collectively this low. Not worried, yet. But those are not good. If they improve--which I think, I hope--they will, then think how good this really good offense could be???

On 10/20/2021 at 7:29 PM, 1st&ten said:

What's the story with Jamil Douglas on our practice squad ? Is he a guard or tackle ? Listed as 4 years in the league, been with a few teams, even Titans for a couple of years. Titans took Hart over him but maybe is a guard & they wanted a tackle.

I asked about him in another thread. He gets protected each week. They must like him. I guess?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.