The Titans just signed Bobby Hart off the Bills' practice squad

Allen2Diggs

5 hours ago, H2o said:

There was a guy named 26CornerBlitz who used to be on Yolo's level. Can't remember exactly what happened to him, but I think he got ticked at some other posters and left the site. 

I recall there was a woman who was one of the most informed, thoughtful posters on the board, but she left because (she said) she found the discussions too toxic. Does this ring a bell to anyone? 

6 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He was a guy that you just couldn't disagree with....he would get very angry.

He was a big Rosen guy....I think he coined the term "The Wrong Josh".  Posters would argue with him and he would argue back....he wouldn't back down.

Then Allen got good and then Rosen was doing nothing....so 26Cornerblitz just left.  

Wow, dejavu.  I forgot about 26CB, but I got along with him.  I’m normally not one to keep an argument going so maybe that’s why.  CB was ok, but man he could get wound up.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Looking over at "Bye Week Update" (Thanks @YoloinOhio) we already worked a guy out today - though I wouldn't call him a veteran backup exactly, but he's kicked around the league a year or so.

Word on the street is they've worked out Kevin, Brett, The Mouth of the South, and Melissa Joan. While they could all probably do a better job on the OL, the main reason was the Bills didn't want to get a reputation around the league for being Hartless.

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, finn said:

I recall there was a woman who was one of the most informed, thoughtful posters on the board, but she left because (she said) she found the discussions too toxic. Does this ring a bell to anyone? 

AiO  maybe.  Laurie.  One lady did the best Bills game previews- super detailed and informative

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, H2o said:

There was a guy named 26CornerBlitz who used to be on Yolo's level. Can't remember exactly what happened to him, but I think he got ticked at some other posters and left the site. 

I always got along with he/she well after 26 left 2BD he would pop in sometimes at billievers but then he poofed from there too. He put a lot of work into his posting I respect that. Never any issue with moi.

anyway its one thing I dislike about chatrooms. You bond with people by reading their thoughts and then POOF...Gone! mierda. doesn't feel good and I don't like not knowing the end story on folks I grew to respect.

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I always got along with he/she well after 26 left 2BD he would pop in sometimes at billievers but then he poofed from there too. He put a lot of work into his posting I respect that. Never any issue with moi.

anyway its one thing I dislike about chatrooms. You bond with people by reading their thoughts and then POOF...Gone! mierda. doesn't feel good and I don't like not knowing the end story on folks I grew to respect.

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with 26CB either. Just remember a few things going on and then they were gone. You're right about missing some of the posters who have since "retired" from the board. I think about Bandit every now and again on here as well. He was always a quality contributor and we had some good discussions, especially around draft time about various prospects. Haven't seen him in forever now either. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, H2o said:

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with 26CB either. Just remember a few things going on and then they were gone. You're right about missing some of the posters who have since "retired" from the board. I think about Bandit every now and again on here as well. He was always a quality contributor and we had some good discussions, especially around draft time about various prospects. Haven't seen him in forever now either. 

BadLandsMeanie..?

LOL now HE was a character and a great poster from Bills Training Camp photo montages.  Greay guy we riffed and laughed and laughed. HA.

if he pops up I'll scream! @BadLandsMeanie

15 hours ago, 1st&ten said:

What's the story with Jamil Douglas on our practice squad ? Is he a guard or tackle ? Listed as 4 years in the league, been with a few teams, even Titans for a couple of years. Titans took Hart over him but maybe is a guard & they wanted a tackle.

Yeah, Douglas is listed as "OL" on the Bills website, but AFAIK his game experience (2016, Fins 2019 Titans) is all at RG

I think the Titans viewpoint on Douglas is "been there done that not revisiting"

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.