The Titans just signed Bobby Hart off the Bills' practice squad

Allen2Diggs

41 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He was a guy that you just couldn't disagree with....he would get very angry.

He was a big Rosen guy....I think he coined the term "The Wrong Josh".  Posters would argue with him and he would argue back....he wouldn't back down.

Then Allen got good and then Rosen was doing nothing....so 26Cornerblitz just left.  

So basically a good sport!  Yeeesh

54 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He was a guy that you just couldn't disagree with....he would get very angry.

He was a big Rosen guy....I think he coined the term "The Wrong Josh".  Posters would argue with him and he would argue back....he wouldn't back down.

Then Allen got good and then Rosen was doing nothing....so 26Cornerblitz just left.  

Thanks. I remember one member (can't remember who it was) labeled him as 26S***Poster and he didn't stay long after that. 

3 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Didn't Vrabel play for BB?  BB would have signed him a week ago for intel

I think Vrabel felt he had all the intel he needed from our former champion sideline cape-twirler

18 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The rare in-season Hart transplant…

That...was a Good one.

26 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Shout out to the people on this thread that don't get the joke and actually think Hart is good.

Not limited to this thread:

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/bobby-hart-titans/

Tennessee Titans Steal Veteran OL From Bills’ Practice Squad: Report

But then there's this, written with the author's tongue firmly impacted in his cheek:

https://thebuffalofanatics.com/universally-beloved-buffalo-bill-bobby-hart-signed-by-titans/

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Thanks. I remember one member (can't remember who it was) labeled him as 26S***Poster and he didn't stay long after that. 

That had nothing to do with it.  People who pull crap like that get smacked down promptly and 26CB knew it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

In all seriousness, the Bills have now lost 2 offensive linemen from their Practice Squad, so they need to replace this depth in the event of injuries.  I'm sure they can find a veteran backup looking for work to take Hart's spot.

This is pretty remarkable considering how bad our interior has been this year, specifically Feliciano.

47 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

In all seriousness, the Bills have now lost 2 offensive linemen from their Practice Squad, so they need to replace this depth in the event of injuries.  I'm sure they can find a veteran backup looking for work to take Hart's spot.

Looking over at "Bye Week Update" (Thanks @YoloinOhio) we already worked a guy out today - though I wouldn't call him a veteran backup exactly, but he's kicked around the league a year or so.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.