Trade Deadline Discussion

ngbills

Thread for discussing potential trade targets and deals. Not intended to be a we dont need to or we wont make a deal thread. It may be unlikely that a deal is made but is still a interesting discussion. 

Potential names the Bills could pursue:

Hayden Hurst - Insurance if Knox is hurt and a good option to go along with Knox when healthy.

Evan Engram - See above

Noah Igbinoghene - Upgrade over Wallace/Jackson?

Kyle Fuller - See above

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Thread for discussing potential trade targets and deals. Not intended to be a we dont need to or we wont make a deal thread. It may be unlikely that a deal is made but is still a interesting discussion. 

Hayden Hurst - Insurance if Knox is hurt and a good option to go along with Knox when healthy.

Evan Engram - See above

Kyle Fuller - See above

Levi is having a great seasons, what’s this obsession everyone has with trading for a CB2 still?  He’s been very good

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Evan Engram - See above

Kyle Fuller - See above

No to Noah, don’t give Dolphins fans a chance to laugh at us.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Any chance there's some huge, ugly, nasty, beast of an offensive lineman we could trade for?

While I'm asking, are there maybe 2 or 3 of these?

Normally, I like standing pat. But I do think they should look for an upgrade at guard. I wonder if the Texans have anyone good they would move as part of their fire sale. 

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Normally, I like standing pat. But I do think they should look for an upgrade at guard. I wonder if the Texans have anyone good they would move as part of their fire sale. 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Any chance there's some huge, ugly, nasty, beast of an offensive lineman we could trade for?

While I'm asking, are there maybe 2 or 3 of these?

Andrew Norwell from JAC and was at CAR...

I'd make any of Hughes, Addison, Butler, Obada and Oliver available via trade.

Not sure if they'd move Hughes for sentimental reasons.  Not sure anyone even wants Hughes or Addison with their price tag.  

Obada for a late pick is probably all we'd get.  

I'd move Oliver in a player for player trade if it brings back IOL or CB2.  I don't think his production, while solid, is necessary to this teams Super Bowl aspirations, and I see him as a 50/50 probability of us re-signing down the line. 

Hayden Hurst would be a nice fill in for Knox, and compliment to Knox.   Given how effective our 11 personnel has been, I think having two TE's that are threats makes sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Levi is having a great seasons, what’s this obsession everyone has with trading for a CB2 still?  He’s been very good

Levi has been more than fine for a long time. I don't get the hate. Does he give up more catches? Well, yeah because more balls are thrown his way since no one throws at Tre..... it's going to happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If the Eagles have accepted they need to rebuild I would give Singletary and a 3rd for Miles Sanders. My kingdom for a RB that can hit the window and go.

I don't think the backs are the problem in the run game. They're both fine. It's the interior of the o-line.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I don't think the backs are the problem in the run game. They're both fine. It's the interior of the o-line.

It is both. There was one swing pass to Moss yesterday where I thought it was about to go for a big gain because he had a ton of space in front of him. Instead he took too long to accelerate and they stopped him for I think no gain. I think RB swing passes could be a huge part of this offense given how defenses are playing us, but Moss and Singletary are not ideal swing pass RBs. Sanders would be terrific in this offense.

56 minutes ago, ngbills said:Thread for discussing potential trade targets and deals. Not intended to be a we dont need to or we wont make a deal thread. It may be unlikely that a deal is made but is still a interesting discussion. 

Evan Engram - See above

Kyle Fuller - See above

Mack is someone who has a low salary & big play potential,  he can make big plays both receiving & running.  Both Moss & Singletary do not command enough respect which takes away from any play action passing.  LB's are back peddling from the snap,  we need a guy who can turn a check down into a 30-40 yard burst.

Sep 28, 2021 · Colts looking to trade Marlon Mack, per report:

57 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If the Eagles have accepted they need to rebuild I would give Singletary and a 3rd for Miles Sanders. My kingdom for a RB that can hit the window and go.

Anyone not seeing that our RB position is a area of weakness is not paying attention.  Way too many negative plays or runs of 1 yard,  both guys do not have a burst that you need.  Mack from ther Colts is available and only makes 1 mllion,  is a 4.4-4.5 forty guy

47 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No Knox?!  No problem!

🎶 H.R. Pufnstuf, who's your TE when things get rough? 🎵

and if you don't like that  idea...

Maybe 'you know who' in Arizona would like the AFC? 🤔

😁

Thanks for keeping Pufnstuf alive, you were one of the few who got it!

• Thank you (+1) 1