Case Keenum to start for Browns on TNF

YoloinOhio

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Keenum has to be a top-5 backup. I think he will manage and do as well as Baker would do. But if the browns can’t run, they are done regardless of who the QB is. 

I actually picked him up in fantasy. It’s between him and Daniel Jones for me this week with Allen on a Bye. I just don’t trust the giants 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually picked him up in fantasy. It’s between him and Daniel Jones for me this week with Allen on a Bye. I just don’t trust the giants 

Jones can run, though. Keenum can't. I don't trust Jones either, but he's not bad in fantasy. I'm in a league where the entire draft was autodraft, and I ended up with Jaylon Hurts, who I don't think is any good. That said, he's been excellent in fantasy.

54 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i was thinking of doing the same. Between Winston and Keenum, and I am on the fence.

Denver's defense is actually pretty talented. I think they may end up dominating. The Browns are in a bad place offensively.

The Broncos aren't dominating anyone w Teddy Bridgewater at QB.  They were smoked by the Raiders at home last Sunday.  Its a sucker bet taking the Broncos.  Browns at home w that crowd on Thursday nite.  Keenum can play.  Its the NFL.  Home team in a nite game.  The Browns will show up.  This isn't Alabama going into Mississippi State.  

30 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Jones can run, though. Keenum can't. I don't trust Jones either, but he's not bad in fantasy. I'm in a league where the entire draft was autodraft, and I ended up with Jaylon Hurts, who I don't think is any good. That said, he's been excellent in fantasy.

Denver's defense is actually pretty talented. I think they may end up dominating. The Browns are in a bad place offensively.

All things equal, always go with the QB with rushing upside. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.