Thank you President Biden

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA! Ok Covid Chef Crow Jim

BTW - that graph shows that a majority of red states are poor AF and leach off blue states big time.

Go burn a book Jim

Defend your original point about the chart being a year old.  What was your point there Billy Boy??

How does that graph show how poor the states are and the fact that they "leach" off of blue states.  You sure read a lot into that one simple graph. 

Just now, BillStime said:

get the he** out of here 

Why do you want more money for the stadium?  You don't think that's a reasonable question?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Defend your original point about the chart being a year old.  What was your point there Billy Boy??

How does that graph show how poor the states are and the fact that they "leach" off of blue states.  You sure read a lot into that one simple graph. 

We don’t need that chart to know red states leach off blue states 

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Have fun

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886lurwh38y5ms3xwyhyk

You just hate it when I point out your lies/dumbassery.   This isn't a rabbit hole.  You said, and I quote:

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

BTW - that graph shows that a majority of red states are poor AF and leach off blue states big time.

So I'll ask again.  Where did you get from that graph that red states are poor AF and they leach off blue states big time?

No need to reply.  You've lost

Check and Mate......again.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

You just hate it when I point out your lies/dumbassery.   This isn't a rabbit hole.  You said, and I quote:

So I'll ask again.  Where did you get from that graph that red states are poor AF and they leach off blue states big time?

No need to reply.  You've lost

Check and Mate......again.  

Exactly what am I lying about Jim?

The graph is dated ✔️

Majority of red states are poor and rely more on the federal government than blue states ✔️

Uncomfortable truths for Jim ✔️

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly what am I lying about Jim?

The graph is dated ✔️

Majority of red states are poor and rely more on the federal government than blue states ✔️

Uncomfortable truths for Jim ✔️

Your point of the chart being dated:   Oh no it's one year old!  But your point is shot down anyway seeing a chart from October of this year shows there are more blue states at the bottom then the chart you said was date.  Loss

Where in the chart does it show that majority of red states are poor (why this is will be a debate [you will also likely lose] for a later time) and they rely more on the federal government than blue states?  (says the guy who wants more fed money to improve a ***** stadium)  There is your lie Billy Boy

Carry on triple down boy.  

Edited by Chef Jim

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Your point of the chart being dated:   Oh no it's one year old!  But your point is shot down anyway seeing a chart from October of this year shows there are more blue states at the bottom then the chart you said was date.  Loss

Where in the chart does it show that majority of red states are poor (why this is will be a debate [you will also likely lose] for a later time) and they rely more on the federal government than blue states?  (says the guy who wants more fed money to improve a ***** stadium)  There is your lie Billy Boy

Carry on triple down boy.  

Really too bad so many of the red states in our country are poor.

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

All mentioned are on the same playing field as BLM, Antifa etc…they all suck and not what America is. 

Not at all. BLM doesn't murder people like the KKK did. I get you want to make the racists look like they are not so bad by equating them with protest groups, and it works with the simple minded and racists but it just a lie 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Not at all. BLM doesn't murder people like the KKK did. I get you want to make the racists look like they are not so bad by equating them with protest groups, and it works with the simple minded and racists but it just a lie 

Sorry you feel the way you do…get some much needed help. Bye.

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You truly are a simpleton aren’t you.  

What makes a state poor? 

When someone living in a 200sq studio thinks they're richer than a person in a 3000sq ranch house, because they're paying $2500 in rent instead of a $1200 mortgage. Congratulations on passing that $15/hr minimum wage.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, truth hurts, huh? 

So to you the truth is as long as groups are not as bad as the KKK they're cool?  

BTW interesting how calling out BLM for who they really are and then putting them "on ignore" they seem to have disappeared.  I guess so much for Black Lives Mattering huh? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So to you the truth is as long as groups are not as bad as the KKK they're cool?  

BTW interesting how calling out BLM for who they really are and then putting them "on ignore" they seem to have disappeared.  I guess so much for Black Lives Mattering huh? 

Dudes a nut job, dont even try to reason with the guy.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Brandon!  Chuck - get those dollars flowing into Buffalo Niagara ASAP. 

Why?  Is the concession stand too long for you at the Stadium.  

Shouldn't that money be going to those poor red states?   Don't they need it more than your wing stand at the stadium? 

BTW I'm old enough to remember when a certain Senator promised to get $$ flowing to WNY.  What happened??  

And you call us gullible and suckers.  LOL!!