Jeremy Pruitt threatening to sue Tennessee

Cynical

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32433425/jeremy-pruitt-lawyer-sets-oct-29-deadline-settlement-tennessee-says-volunteers-facing-lawsuit-not-met

Interest Reaction GIF

"(Pruitt Attorney Michael) Lyons added in his letter: "We have learned that UT upper administration was involved in or encouraged impermissible recruiting tactics. We have also learned that several prominent UT boosters have been and are involved in efforts to impermissibly recruit student athletes across multiple sports spanning multiple coaching regimes -- some of which are still in place."

Do It Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

On 10/20/2021 at 7:33 AM, thenorthremembers said:

I for one am shocked and appalled that a college program would deviate from the rules when recruiting......

and still be so bad.

Yeah. Tennessee is still nowhere near to being the powerhouse they were in the 90's or even respectable in the 80's.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I can not stress enough how much I hate Tennessee, they should turn Neyland into a dump...too late.

I don't follow them closely enough to know what is wrong there, but their being so bad does puzzle me.

Imo, Tennessee is easily one of the best and most beautiful states in America. It would seem to be a highly desireable university to attend. 

5 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

I can not stress enough how much I hate Tennessee, they should turn Neyland into a dump...too late.

"...Neyland stadium looks like a garbage truck workers convention ..."

That guys rant is epic.

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't follow them closely enough to know what is wrong there, but their being so bad does puzzle me.

Fulmer is/was corrupt, and drove the program off the road, into the ditch, and, with help from the boosters, off a cliff.

Good place for it.

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Imo, Tennessee is easily one of the best and most beautiful states in America. It would seem to be a highly desireable university to attend. 

The state of Tenn might be one of the most beautiful in your opinion, but UTenn is located in Knoxville.

In my opinion, the Chattanooga area is much nicer.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.