Are we getting spoiled by how good Allen is?

78thealltimegreat

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Yes.  Guilty as charged.  Even the announcers are guilty.  Josh can make any play you want him to make on the field.  

Well he can’t, that’s the problem. I can’t get over what we were thinking, drafting a human being as a Quarterback…

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Half the board blaming him for a loss in which he was responsible for 4 touchdowns and threw for over 350 yards…man how far we’ve come since arguing on here if it’s time to start Jeff Tuel 

Are you crediting Allen for the Titans first TD after the INT?  Buffalo only scored 3 TDs.

• Haha (+1) 2

When a guy who's been down on his luck for 20 years finally gets a good job and turns his life around, is he spoiled?

When Josh has a hand full of SB rings, maybe I'll feel spoiled. For now, I'm just enjoying the ride.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Yes.  Guilty as charged.  Even the announcers are guilty.  Josh can make any play you want him to make on the field.  

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Well he can’t, that’s the problem. I can’t get over what we were thinking, drafting a human being as a Quarterback…

Actually, he can. But as you said, he's human, so he doesn't always do what he's capable of doing.

I was thinking how spoiled we are about playoff appearances.

We only just finished week 6, but people are more concerned with how this loss might potentially affect home field advantage in the AFC playoff picture.

THINK ABOUT THAT! Us Bills fans, who only recently were sweating it out hoping to just have a puncher's chance to even be relevant in December... and would've punted a kitten for just a one & done playoff appearance, are now more concerned with home field advantage throughout the entire post season... in week 6!

Playoffs? Don't talk about... Playoffs?! We're talking first round byes, home field throughout, and a Super Bowl baby! 😁

• Like (+1) 5

to some extent yes.  In fact, Allen's greatness may be holding the team back a bit! (sarcastic)  How???   Here is how: the OL is trash right now.  Allen covers up for their deficiencies, but look at the RB play.  Yeah, both RB's are average, but neither can sustain anything behind this line.  Allen would have had MORE TD passes yesterday if he were not under pressure all night.  Another QB last night takes like 5 sacks, throws 3 picks, and has overall negative rushing yards.  

I'm not sure we are spoiled by how great he is, but he OL certainly is.  They should buy him a year end gift.  

12 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I was thinking how spoiled we are about playoff appearances.

We only just finished week 6, but people are more concerned with how this loss might potentially affect home field advantage in the AFC playoff picture.

THINK ABOUT THAT! Us Bills fans, who only recently were sweating it out hoping to just have a puncher's chance to even be relevant in December... and would've punted a kitten for just a one & done playoff appearance, are now more concerned with home field advantage throughout the entire post season... in week 6!

Playoffs? Don't talk about... Playoffs?! We're talking first round byes, home field throughout, and a Super Bowl baby! 😁

The Bills play in a division with Moe, Larry, and Curly. I know its only 6 weeks in but both the Bills and Cowboys(same reason as the Bills) have clinched playoff spots already. Unless injuries or covid hits you might as well put that little "y" next to their name in the paper that says "clinched division".

41 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Half the board blaming him for a loss in which he was responsible for 4 touchdowns and threw for over 350 yards…man how far we’ve come since arguing on here if it’s time to start Jeff Tuel 

please provide quotes of people blaming Josh for the loss.  I don't think anyone is.  Seems like trying to manufacture controversy.  Some said he could have hit open WR's while under tremendous pressure like he has in the past, but no one is saying he is why we lost.  As I said earlier, if we have an average QB or most other QB's that guy looks terrible yesterday.  

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Haha I have said that same thing in like 4 threads so far 🤣  yes we definitely are desensitized to magical Josh allen absolute missles thrown on the run while being chased by 4 dlinemen...its incredible what this guy has been able to do with a pretty poor offensive line this season.  This was a vintage Josh putting the team on his back game we just came up literally inches short 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.