Knox injury?

Big Turk

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I see, you're thinking it may only be a couple weeks so the upcoming Bye week makes this the "best possible news" regarding the injury, vs "best possible news" that his hand is broken

Correct.  I knew it was broke the minute they said he wasn't coming back in.  I think we all did.  

Edited by Big Blitz

4 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Yes.  Points on that drive are worth as much as points on last drive.  We could never get enough separation to force tannehill to be a drop-back passer.  Points on that drive would’ve forced Tennessee to speed up their offense.  
Doesn’t trust Sweeney as much as Knox.  Nice selective editing.  

I feel like we're putting uneccesary blame on the dline but maybe that's a hot take...tannehill had guys wide open immediately every play because our linebackers were absolutely clueless 

5 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Knox being out the last 2 drives was huge.  Josh clearly doesn’t trust Sweeney the same way he does Knox.  It showed on the huge sack where Josh had Sweeney wide open but clearly thought twice throwing it to him.  The 4th down stop was headliner but that sack was just as important.  

I don’t think that is so, Josh certainly trusted him enough to throw a TD pass to him, Sweeney has always had good hands. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I feel like we're putting uneccesary blame on the dline but maybe that's a hot take...tannehill had guys wide open immediately every play because our linebackers were absolutely clueless 

Fair point.  It was almost cartoon-like how ridiculously hard Edmunds & Milano were biting on PA.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

When I saw that shot put throw on the two pointer, I was thinking it was a pretty weak toss for a former QB, but this explains it. Gamer to execute that with a busted hand. Really sucks for the guy. Was having a great start to the year. Hope it doesn’t keep him out long. Keep this in mind if the dropsies come back around. One of Josh’s heaters can’t feel great with a healthy hand. Let alone a broken one.  

Edited by TheProcess

5 hours ago, Logic said:

Paging Quintin Morris or Kahale Warring....

Break out the Popeye's biscuits and bring back Kelvin Benjamin

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SvrG9dYh1nU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Dan Darragh
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Southtown Tommy said:

He is having surgery this morning.

Just wondering where you heard that since McDermott didn't seem to know anything except "he broke his hand, we'll monitor it"

36 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

They are saying today he will not miss much time and may even play in our next game against Miami.

Where did you here this and who is "they"?  Because again, McDermott in his presser said "Don't know much more at this point, other than we'll just monitor it," "We'll see where it goes here."

And someone else in the thread said he had surgery this am

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.