Knox injury?

Big Turk

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Damn!!!  Just what we didn't need with him starting to emerge as a weapon...but with the bye and 12 days until the next game, he might only miss one game.  I am sure we can beat Miami without him...and the Jags if he needs to miss that game also.

1 hour ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

No, I meant in the game. Could easily be wrong, just what I heard, I didn't see it with my own eyes.

No, that was Tommy Sweeney

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Now that's hard-core.  He threw a 2 pt conversion with a busted throwing hand?

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Best possible news tbh

How on earth do you get that?

43 minutes ago, Process said:

Came at a good time. Bills have been unbelievably healthy so can't complain. 

We basically have 4 straight bye weeks. Plenty of time for him to heal up.

Isn't that last the kind of "stinkin' thinkin'" that led us to last night's Butt Whuppin?

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How on earth do you get that?

A broken hand for a TE could be weeks if not much longer.  This report makes it sound like it might just be 1 or 2 games.  

Sounds like they'll know more after a surgery if that's accurate he's having surgery 

49 minutes ago, Success said:

Bad news, but not a bad time for it to happen.  We have the bye and a relatively easy schedule coming up.  Hopefully it heals quick.

Unfortunately bones tend to heal at the rate they heal.  And hand injuries can cause persistent pain that's hard to overcome (reflexes)

But there are breaks and breaks, for example Beasley's.  Hopefully this is a minor break or a break to a bone with good blood supply, and will heal more quickly

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Pretty much has to since he's our only remaining TE. And no Gilliam is not a TE.

We do have Quinton Morris and Kahale Warring on our practice squad. 

We'll see if they put Knox on IR and elevate one of them.  A "gotcha" is that it's a 3 game IR rule, not a 3 week IR rule.  So if they do put Knox on IR, he would miss 4 weeks (3 games)

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

A broken hand for a TE could be weeks if not much longer.  This report makes it sound like it might just be 1 or 2 games.  

Sounds like they'll know more after a surgery if that's accurate he's having surgery 

I see, you're thinking it may only be a couple weeks so the upcoming Bye week makes this the "best possible news" regarding the injury, vs "best possible news" that his hand is broken

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If you’re going to have something like this happen now is the time to do it going into a bye

Since you have HGH pumping through your veins, perhaps you can go donate some of that special sauce to Knox!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.