Josh Made It On 3rd Down!

ExiledInIllinois

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Wish he reached the ball out

If he was running with the ball in both hands the whole time he would have been able to. Not calling him out at all in this slightest, can't imagine the level of difficulty just to get the edge on that play and running with the ball likely helped him get that edge. Just if he puts both hands on the ball a split second sooner I think he reaches it out before contact.

What a game though. It really comes down to those two red zone field goals in the first quarter I think. They had a chance to all but take Henry out of the game in the first quarter. Does Henry even get that long td if the bills score tds there? The safeties are likely playing different, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This is their red line. I didn't put it there.  Josh was still fully in right at this moment.  Why they didn't go to official review (under 2 minutes) is a mystery:

IMG_20211018_233946861.thumb.jpg.c022fa30f21ab408975ee594195fc8a0.jpg

At least review it... 

When he rolled his shoulders and squared them down... Both are in.  His helmet is in on this shot!

I have the other angle and will post it shortly... 

image.png.acd649fd71a5ceda5251458b9b86a99c.png

• Haha (+1) 1

I mean he was short, but regardless expect josh to pick up 0.2 yards 99 out of 100.

give the Titans credit. They had a game plan with zero room for error and they pulled it off, and that’s football.

the great thing about the NFL is that you have long regular season leading to the post season.

give the Titans credit, but there’s a ton of football to go

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Hypothetically, could he have fumbled the ball forward, out of bounds before he touched that elbow?

No. Would not have made a difference. This isn’t the right hill to die on. He was short.

honestly, delete the thread.

Edited by JoPoy88

I’m more pissed on the holding play on the KO return that was called back. Remember White was also held before being blasted forward on Henry’s 76 yard run. Screen both, what is the difference? Both feature a jersey tug on a player who likely doesn’t make the tackle. Oh well. On to Miami. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

No. Would not have made a difference. This isn’t the right hill to die on. He was short.

honestly, delete the thread.

😆... Who says I am dieing on it. Nice to get clarification.  

12 minutes ago, appoo said:

I mean he was short, but regardless expect josh to pick up 0.2 yards 99 out of 100.

give the Titans credit. They had a game plan with zero room for error and they pulled it off, and that’s football.

the great thing about the NFL is that you have long regular season leading to the post season.

give the Titans credit, but there’s a ton of football to go

Bills were 4-2 @ this point last year, finished 13-3.

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Sure would have been nice to know all of this.

Yup.  In the moment! Ref Crew was very slow and disorganized all game.  Seem like they were taking direction from their aliens 👽.   😆 

How Da Hell do Bills draw these clown week after week?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Sure would have been nice to know all of this.

That’s asking a whole lot from the ESPN crew…not like that’s their job or anything 

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yup.  In the moment! Ref Crew was very slow and disorganized.  Seem like they were taking direction from their aliens 👽.   😆 

How Da Hell due Bills draw these clown week after week?

Think I said it last year…never trust a man named Clete.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

That’s asking a whole lot from the ESPN crew…not like that’s their job or anything 

Think I said it last year…never trust a man named Clete.

True.

According to the ESPN crew, Derrick Henry was the only player on the field.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.