Josh Allen 2022 season verdict... OC & DC let him down: 64.5% comp %, 51 TDs, 18 TOs, 97.9 Passer Rating, 313 YPG (offseason assessments page 46 on)

transplantbillsfan

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Not sure how he's ahead of Brady and Stafford. Brady has 678 more yards and 9 more passing TD's than Allen, and yes more picks. Stafford's numbers are way better as well. I'm not a gambler so no idea how vegas figures such things.

So you're wrong then.  You said he's not in the top 3 and he's currently #1....so you're wrong.  It doesn't matter if you don't like the current odds....you're still wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gene1973 said:

And what are you going to do about it exactly, B word on internet forums?

Like I said, not a gambler, but I think the way it works is sports books want some ppl to disagree and bet against the odds. I can't be the only one disagreeing with Vegas...

Chill out man, think about your blood pressure.

This is your response when I say your opinion is based on bad comprehension?  "What are you doing to do about it?"

Don't talk about my blood pressure, my blood pressure is the Josh Allen of blood pressures....it's excellent.

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Explain how Tua had better stats than Josh.

He threw more picks than Allen 🤣

1 > 0

The only metric that he had better "Stats" in is ESPN QBR which has proven time and time again that it's worthless.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

He threw more picks than Allen 🤣

1 > 0

The only metric that he had better "Stats" in is ESPN QBR which has proven time and time again that it's worthless.

Well, his "yards per completion" were better.  It's an underrated stat...

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Defense had turnerovers, constant pressure  and gave up 11 points! 

But somehow they are a negative for this team??🙄

Haha yea I’m not sure how much more they could’ve done that game…it is frustrating though when you know tua is gonna throw a slant or a quick out with little to no velocity on every 3rd down and they still pick it up lol so a lot of it is just fans being frustrated 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Not sure how he's ahead of Brady and Stafford. Brady has 678 more yards and 9 more passing TD's than Allen, and yes more picks. Stafford's numbers are way better as well. I'm not a gambler so no idea how vegas figures such things.

I’m back to say maybe (hopefully) it’s not a stats only award after the recent news 😂 I don’t want to say stafford is boring to watch but they very methodically move the ball down the field in a way where you feel like the backup qb could come in and still be successful (cough Jared Goff went to the super bowl running this offense cough) so yea there’s definitely times where the guy that’s number 1 in stats is definitely the most valuable but it doesn’t always have to be the case.  When you watch a bills game it’s just the josh Allen show all game as of late. I don’t think any other qb could do what he does for this team. It’s crazy hes literally inches short from being wayyyy ahead of anyone else. If he hurdled an extra couple inches and we ended up beating the titans no one else is even close to him imo. It really is a game of inches lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.