Josh Allen 2022 season verdict... OC & DC let him down: 64.5% comp %, 51 TDs, 18 TOs, 97.9 Passer Rating, 313 YPG (offseason assessments page 46 on)

transplantbillsfan

I think Josh has [along with an exceptional and deep receiver group] been for the most part the reason we are winning, and have been in every game to the end.  I had hoped that the hero ball/intentional grounding gene had been exorcised, but it reared its ugly head again today.

1 hour ago, Gene1973 said:

I really don't think he's in the MVP race at this point in time. Will need to finish the season out as the best QB in the league to get it, and that doesn't seem too likely.

He’s pretty much top 3 in odds in many gambling sites.  #1 in Draft Kings.

But you’re right, he’s not in it lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BBills88 said:

Having more SB MVP's is better than regular season MVP's. I rather Josh Allen as a Buffalo Bill have 4 - 6 Superbowl MVP trophies

Umm, "click-click" (I copy).

And I figure we'd all agree.

But, I wasn't advocating one over the other. Reg season/SB MVPs not mutually exclusive!

• Agree 1

Yet another game where Josh leads his team in rushing AND scores a rushing TD AND throws 2 TDs AND has no turnovers AND picks up crucial 1st downs with his feet.

There is no other QB in the league who is asked to do as much as Josh is every week.

That's the definition of an MVP.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Yet another game where Josh leads his team in rushing AND scores a rushing TD AND throws 2 TDs AND has no turnovers AND picks up crucial 1st downs with his feet.

There is no other QB in the league who is asked to do as much as Josh is every week.

That's the definition of an MVP.

All that is true and i’m just trying to tell you none of that matters because the voters are dumb, lazy writers that would never remember the specifics of Allen’s performance today when they vote in January. They look at numbers and team record. 

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Honestly as of right now he Henry and Brady are only choices.  Pass on the Stafford or Murray discussion. 

Henry had 68 yards on 28 carries today. Let’s see how the big boy is running in December when Tenn will be trying to get home field and a bye. My guess is he will look worse than last year near the end of the year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.