Josh Allen 2022 season verdict... OC & DC let him down: 64.5% comp %, 51 TDs, 18 TOs, 97.9 Passer Rating, 313 YPG (offseason assessments page 46 on)

transplantbillsfan

Dude, Every year you chase JA stats relentlessly. 

of late you say (said) that Lamar is a better MVP candidate than JA.
Over 90% of the board would say - that is ridiculous.

Tua looked better than Lamar last night with a broken finger. 

Stalking?
Unlike you I participate in threads across the forum.  If it remains active it’s open to everyone.  

funny thing is. You seem to ignore threads by certain posters. 

why is that?

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dude, Every year you chase JA stats relentlessly. 

of late you say (said) that Lamar is a better MVP candidate than JA.
Over 90% of the board would say - that is ridiculous.

Tua looked better than Lamar last night with a broken finger. 

Stalking?
Unlike you I participate in threads across the forum.  If it remains active it’s open to everyone.  

funny thing is. You seem to ignore threads by certain posters. 

why is that?

I never said Lamar is a better MVP candidate than Allen. 

You have a reading comprehension problem. 

Because of that along with your love disguised as hatred for me, feel free to use the ignore button. I mean if your going to jump in and comment on everything I say... at least have the decency to actually know what I say.

• Like (+1) 1

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to MVP race back to Josh as frontrunner: 66.3% comp %, 22 TDs, 8 TOs, 99.6 Passer Rating, 7.5 YPA (Jets game talk page 13 on)

I think if the Bills end up with the #1 season Allen probably has a 75% chance of winning MVP. Otherwise he'll have to put up crazy numbers in the second half of the season. 

Right now it feels like the MVP is still very much up for grabs for about 8-10 players all depending on how the second half of the season goes. 

On 11/10/2021 at 6:39 AM, Gene1973 said:

Vegas must still like the Bills' easy schedule.

The guys on TV said that the Bills upcoming schedule is brutal...  Colts,  Saints, Bucaneers and Patriots.    I can see us swinging 2-2 on those 4 games.  Hopefully. the 2 wins will be against the Colts and Patriots...The Bills cannot afford another conference loss (they already have 3)

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The guys on TV said that the Bills upcoming schedule is brutal...  Colts,  Saints, Bucaneers and Patriots.    I can see us swinging 2-2 on those 4 games.  Hopefully. the 2 wins will be against the Colts and Patriots...The Bills cannot afford another conference loss (they already have 3)

What scares you about the Saints?

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Trevon Diggs now has 8 INT in 9 games. That is insane and worthy of being in MVP discussion. He won't win it but even if his season ended today he probably still wins DPOY.

Its on the road but nothing else

Diggs has the INTs, but when he’s not intercepting the ball he’s often getting torched.  He won’t win MVP 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Diggs has the INTs, but when he’s not intercepting the ball he’s often getting torched.  He won’t win MVP 

I think "often" is a bit OTT but you are right in that he reminds me of Marcus Peters. He is a gambler at the corner spot. He will always gets picks but he is gonna give up some plays at the same time. He is a playmaker though and the emergence of him and Parsons plus the major upgrade at coordinator has been big for Dallas.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think "often" is a bit OTT but you are right in that he reminds me of Marcus Peters. He is a gambler at the corner spot. He will always gets picks but he is gonna give up some plays at the same time. He is a playmaker though and the emergence of him and Parsons plus the major upgrade at coordinator has been big for Dallas.

I don’t know what OTT stands for, but ‘Lil Diggs’ gets torched every game. Know why Tre’davious White had only his 1st INT today? Cuz opposing QB’s DON’T throw his way.

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I don’t know what OTT stands for, but ‘Lil Diggs’ gets torched every game. Know why Tre’davious White had only his 1st INT today? Cuz opposing QB’s DON’T throw his way.

OTT - Over the top. I think he has given up some plays. But QBs are still only completing 54% of balls thrown his way. He isn't in White's class. Like I say, Marcus Peters is the guy he reminds me of. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.