Josh Allen 2022 season verdict... OC & DC let him down: 64.5% comp %, 51 TDs, 18 TOs, 97.9 Passer Rating, 313 YPG (offseason assessments page 46 on)

transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think pundits give him a lot more benefit of the doubt for our offensive line being Swiss cheese than bills fans do it seems 😂 I don’t think any other qb in the league could do what he’s doing on this team right now…so many highlight plays even in those two awful games we had and we are just desensitized to it at this point lol

Oh, I think Josh Allen is amazing. Don't get me wrong. But he has thrown a lot of INT's over the last few games. Seven in the last four games. Any hope of an MVP award will require him to drastically decrease his rate of turnovers for the rest of the season.

Edited by MJS

Josh holds the ball a second too long cause the philosophy of this offense is touchdown/check down this wouldnt happen if he where in an offense that requires a quicker release such as a pure west coast system

He can do that but we don’t run a ton of slants or screens and it would take away one of the things that makes Josh unique the ability to extend a broken play 

Allen is the force behind a top 10 offense.  He is the offense.  You get the benefit of the doubt when its all you.  I will say this, Buffalo beats Ne on Monday and Tampa the following Sunday its wrap he's the MVP.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Hansel's tweet is absolutely the truth.  I have a feeling this will follow Allen through out his career.  Seems like many people will not get off his pre-draft scouting report....his "not so good games/poor games" will be magnified more than anyone else.

I think they have no choice but to shut up now unless/until he has a really bad season.

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

Allen is the force behind a top 10 offense.  He is the offense.  You get the benefit of the doubt when its all you.  I will say this, Buffalo beats Ne on Monday and Tampa the following Sunday its wrap he's the MVP.  

They don't award it after the Bucs game..

On 11/29/2021 at 6:54 PM, Mat68 said:

Not without the Packers putting up some stinkers.

Right now, it's Rodgers to lose.

32 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Not without the Packers putting up some stinkers.

Right now, it's Rodgers to lose.

Not to make this political by any means, but imho the Shield will never let Aaron get another MVP after his Covid cutesy dissembling fiasco…of course I could be wrong, but he ticked off a few sportswriters who have votes—enough to make a difference? IDK. 
https://www.nbcsports.com/video/green-bay-packers-aaron-rodgers-has-zero-excuse-covid-vaccine-lies

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Not to make this political by any means, but imho the Shield will never let Aaron get another MVP after his Covid cutesy dissembling fiasco…of course I could be wrong, but he ticked off a few sportswriters who have votes—enough to make a difference? IDK. 
https://www.nbcsports.com/video/green-bay-packers-aaron-rodgers-has-zero-excuse-covid-vaccine-lies

IMO,

Without doubt.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Not responding on the Josh point - on the Mac point, people throw this out like a criticism but that is literally the NE offense. The whole reason they drafted him was his proficiency running this time of short passing offense. Take out a couple of years in the late 00s when they had Randy Moss and so stretched the field more their offense has always been a short, quick passing scheme. Jones is a system QB. It's why New England drafted him. To run a system. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.