Josh Allen 2022 season verdict... OC & DC let him down: 64.5% comp %, 51 TDs, 18 TOs, 97.9 Passer Rating, 313 YPG (offseason assessments page 46 on)

transplantbillsfan

Which way is the wind blowing?

it’s not often that the “early” MVP qb gets unseated 

Where is wrong Nick Right and his up and down passer rating charts for JA?

edit link 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2021/11/16/nfl-mvp-odds-tom-brady-josh-allen-kyler-murray-lamar-jackson-lead/6401495001/?gnt-cfr=1

Tampon Tom is neck and neck with JA for MVP

They are separated by 19 years of age, but there’s only one bad game's margin between the two favorites to win the NFL MVP as the season moves into its second half.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I realized how spoiled I was by Josh when the Jets game ended and I was "not that impressed" until I looked at the numbers. My expectations of him now is 300 air yards, 50 yards on the ground, and at least 3 tds with no turnovers. He is quite good.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I realized how spoiled I was by Josh when the Jets game ended and I was "not that impressed" until I looked at the numbers. My expectations of him now is 300 air yards, 50 yards on the ground, and at least 3 tds with no turnovers. He is quite good.

Seriously. It's crazy how much the expectations change our perception.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Seriously. It's crazy how much the expectations change our perception.

I think of Diggs as having a pretty bad year honestly. Hes 7th in total yards with a player above him that hasnt had a bye yet. If they find even 80% of their connection from last year he could be top 3 WR again. Its bad how spoiled weve become.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, jletha said:

I think of Diggs as having a pretty bad year honestly. Hes 7th in total yards with a player above him that hasnt had a bye yet. If they find even 80% of their connection from last year he could be top 3 WR again. Its bad how spoiled weve become.

I don't get this..in no way at all is Diggs having a bad year. I don't understand why or what leads you to believe he is having a bad year

• Like (+1) 1

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to MVP race back on for Mr. Thanksgiving: 66.8% comp %, 28 TDs, 12 TOs, 99.1 Passer Rating, 7.5 YPA (Saints game talk page 17 on)

Can't wait for Mongo and Williams to come back, but Allen looked good against a VERY good defense tonight! One bad interception. One that really wasn't his fault.

But we consistently moved the ball with relative ease against a top 10 defense. 

Loving what we did with Breida... hope Moss stays inactive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

That first INT was probably the worst INT I've ever seen him throw. But he played well after that. The second INT just happens sometimes. He got hit and the ball fluttered to the defender.

When you think your WR is going to go one way but goes the opposite it's going to look like *****.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

When you think your WR is going to go one way but goes the opposite it's going to look like *****.

yep, Brees did a great job of explaining what went wrong here and caused the int to occur. Diggs should have continued inside instead of stoping. The defender got lucky and was in the right place and the right time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.