Defence was dominated and Frazier needs to be more aggressive

Niagara Dude

5 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

It was brutal.  Everyone started creeping up and tanny was just hitting the easy throws in the vacated spots.  Felt like we had no chance to make another stop

Yeah, those were the plays that decided the game.

Hard to argue with making sure you don't get beat by Henry though.🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Yet the narrative heading into tonight was how we had stopped Henry in the last 3 games

I didn't hear that narrative. How many players from this D were even on the team when we played them 3 games ago?

5 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Precisely the reason they went for the win instead of the tie.  I never thought the D would be that bad today.  They didn't have a stop since the 1st quarter interception. 

That was their worst game in a long time. It seems like every time the media starts talking about Frazier being a head coach next year, the Bills defense plays like crap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, QCity said:

I didn't hear that narrative. How many players from this D were even on the team when we played them 3 games ago?

They have played them the last 3 years and kept him well under a 100..

Even last year with a ton of injuries.. 

I heard that narrative during the week many times...

11 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Sometimes you just dont match up well vs a certain team. The titans are one of those teams for us. They’re an extremely physical team and coached to be borderline dirty. They bully us around a little. Not a good matchup. 

Well how in God's green Earth did they lose to Zack Wilson and the Jets??? That game pissed me off, I took the Titans in my survivor pool that week, lol.

Recipe for beating Bills is run the ball, play-action.  Imagine if they played Tampa, they would get destroyed.  Tampa has a better offense than the Titans and better D.  Hell, the Titans lost to the JETS!   Bills are not as good as we all thought and it was proven tonight.  Where would you rank the Bills now after this loss?  They were 1 or 2.  I don't think the Titans were a top 10 team.  Offense left some on the table but they scored 31 points!  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

Outside of that long run where Oliver, Poyer and White were all blatantly held, Henry only had like 65 yrds on 19 carries

I thought Edmunds had his third good game in a row for arguably the first time in his career.

And we held Tanny to 215 yards passing.

I thought the D played fine. Henry is just a beast to stop in the red zone and those little 5-yard runs here and there add up, and then he punches them in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Well how in God's green Earth did they lose to Zack Wilson and the Jets??? That game pissed me off, I took the Titans in my survivor pool that week, lol.

I believe they had both aj brown and Julio Jones out that game. Huuuuuge difference.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

EFFORT?   You think the Bills just didn't bother trying their hardest tonight?

They looked a little lackadaisical for 3 quarters. They didn't seem as fired up as they usually do. I noticed that from the opening kickoff.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

They looked a little lackadaisical for 3 quarters. They didn't seem as fired up as they usually do. I noticed that from the opening kickoff.

I didn't notice that at all. I honestly am not sure what you are referencing. That's not a trait of a McDermott team. Tonight was a hell of a game and honestly not getting that 4th and inches was 1 in a 100. Hats off to the Titans. They always play us tough. Josh has a GREAT game and it just wasn't enough.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.