I would have gone for it too!

Irv

We have the AFCE wrapped up. Why not?  Give the Titans a lot of credit.  They battled. We'll see them again. Great game to watch despite the outcome.  Not worried about them unless they get lucky again.    

• Agree 13
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

We have the AFCE wrapped up. Why not?  Give the Titans a lot of credit.  They battled. We'll see them again. Great game to watch despite the outcome.  Not worried about them unless they get lucky again.    

The call was the right one,  we lost tonight because our defence looked like it did last season. 

• Like (+1) 1

Win Probability going for it on 4th down:  63%

Win probability kicking the FG and playing for OT:   42%

As I said above, I'm thrilled McDermott and his staff has grown to the point where they did this tonight.

They have gotten a lot better over time.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

The call was the right one,  we lost tonight because our defence looked like it did last season. 

Our Defense sucked tonight and our offensive line was below average. That’s all it takes for us to lose to anyone. See game 1 and tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I mean if you run that same play 100 times how many times does Allen not get a first down? Maybe that was the only time out of the 100?

Except he was stopped earlier on a sneak. I think you spread them out and let Allen rush it

Just now, Billznut said:

He definitely did. Yet I keep seeing people blaming Josh for “slipping”. Josh was knocked off balance because Dawkins got owned on that play. 

I mean he didn’t even get off the ball that was embarrassing. He’s been acting a fool a lot this year. Not a serious guy at a serious position. 

Nope.  Not even 1 out of 10 times.  Stupid call.  Take the tie and bank on either getting the ball first or your defense. 

I hated it the moment they stayed on the field.  They called the play everyone knew was coming and got beat where the Titans kicked their ass all game.  

This loss is on McD as much as it is on the defense. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 9
  • Dislike 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.