2nd to last drive lost the game...

JaCrispy

On 10/18/2021 at 11:35 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

The 8 yard gain was there all day for the taking.  Tom Brady has made his living on that stuff, but their corners were out and Allen has a lot of trouble staying patient.  This game should’ve been a blowout if they’d just been more focused and methodical on offense.  Sugar High Josh and Daboll.

I didn’t know Sugar High Josh played defense

JaC, you were right Monday night.  I kept thinking and a bunch of you might get mad, but if that were TB12, he would’ve taken what the defense gave him and we’d celebrate a win.  With age and success I think Allen will learn it.  

He had a solid game, but this drive he was pushing it.  It’s over now, and maybe behind closed doors Daboll or McD probably pointed this out.

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

How about the defense make a stop or 2 in the 2nd half

Pretty sure the D didn't make a stop after the Poyer INT in the first quarter - unless you include the Titans 1 play drive at the end of the first half.

Every other conversation about why we lost is window dressing IMO. 

On 10/20/2021 at 10:34 PM, SinceThe70s said:

Pretty sure the D didn't make a stop after the Poyer INT in the first quarter - unless you include the Titans 1 play drive at the end of the first half.

Every other conversation about why we lost is window dressing IMO. 

Totally agree bro

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.