10/18/21 Gameday Bills @ Titans Postgame thread

Chandler#81

Allen was overconfident again, often taking chances when better/safer options where there.  Offensive line was, is, and will continue to be a weakness.  The O-line looks good against bad D-units, but will almost always struggle against above average D-units, just like last year.  

The Defense was never 'great'. They are 'good' but their results are more a function of who they played.

On the call at the end, you go for it there. If that game goes to overtime, it's basically a 50-50 chance of you winning/losing.  You basically have a chance to come close to winning it right there on the 4th down.  I think getting the first and then getting a TD there was better than 50-50....they just didn't do it.

Edited by mjd1001
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just like last year we let this one marinate and come back better for it. Of course it hurts, but we will come back stronger and the schedule gets much better from here. Tennessee is a playoff team and a very tough matchup for us.

Please- don’t get the pitchforks out yet lol, it’s a long season

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Success said:

The best loss I've ever experienced.

You play to win the game. I would like to congratulate coach McDermott for not retreating into a shell, and for showing that this team is all in.

I agree. Not sure how anyone can call this a brutal loss. It was a great game and a close loss to a good team. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You can’t ask for a better game for the audience. Sadly, the Titans played the best game of their lives. Congrats to them for that. Now, we can regroup and run the table.

No complaints about the Bills from me, just a little disappointed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.