Bills at Titans - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

no shot man, defense and Oline got shredded even his INt wasn’t on him his worst play tonight we’re the 7 yard sack and the next play taking the deep shot

his int was tipped.  not his fault.  but elite qb’s (including allen usually) find those guys under pressure. He was not great tonight, just good. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

You realize we lost two games? 

Will be a huge loss in home field game. 

Yes, but what I’m saying is teams lose games.  It happens.  Titans had chunk plays and a turnover that put the ball at our 15.

the Bills are a fantastic team.  We don’t blow everything up because of a close close loss where we could have tied.

Just now, Dflow23 said:

I can never understand why we can never beat the Titans, no matter what ***** situation they are in!

last year they had covid killed us

this year we knocked like 5 of their starters on defense, and we couldn't closed them off. WHO TF GO FOR IT THERE!?!!?!?!? worst call i have ever seen since the dumb ass play by the Seahawks in the superbowl lost to the Patriots.

Why are the Titans always the luckiest team when facing the Bills, can anyone remember a time Tennessee didn't beat us? 

2018. And 2019.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Surprised they went for it but McD probably thought if they got the ball first in OT they'd march and win. Great game for the neutrals and tough for us to lose but you're not going to win every game and the Titans are a tough team when motivated.

I'm pissed but think the team will learn from this to improve

We had zero run game the whole game and no push. You could see that coming a mile away.

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The Titans secondary was decimated with injuries. Go to OT and get the win. This one is going to hurt.

Accept if they win the toss, they’ll March down the field and score. We could not stop them.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

They scored 31 on the road and people still blame Allen my goodness tonight was proof again without him the Bills are nothing 

I don't blame Allen, dude gave his all. But my hatred of Vrabel surpasses my hated of the Titans. Classless POS

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Surprised they went for it but McD probably thought if they got the ball first in OT they'd march and win. Great game for the neutrals and tough for us to lose but you're not going to win every game and the Titans are a tough team when motivated.

I'm pissed but think the team will learn from this to improve

I like the call to go for it. You play to win on the road. The play call was very questionable. I would have prefer a Allen roll out with acrun pass option. 

• Like (+1) 3