1st Half Bills at Titans (or should it be Bills at Bills Land South?) Game Thread.

BuffaloBill

The Titans got unbelievably lucky that half and are losing lol. This game will not end close. 

Outside of 1 run they have done absolutely nothing bon offense.

It's good for us to go through some adversity though. We needed that. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ngbills said:

This is when Daboll frustrates me. Our OL has a not playing great but we are calling long developing plays instead of quick

throws. Works once in a while but take the yards and then go big. 

I'm not sure that's the case.

Allen is the one frequently pulling the ball down when he doesn't like the initial read

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean I'm not sure it's really that close. The Titans have that one crazy run a TD off a short field from a tipped pass INT not to mention that helmet tipped deep pass they somehow came down with.

But they are doing some things to cause us trouble, definitely winning the line of scrimmage on defense, before Farley went out their 2 deep and quarters packages were holding our receivers in check. It is not one way traffic it is a good football game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I'm not sure it's really that close. The Titans have that one crazy run a TD off a short field from a tipped pass INT not to mention that helmet tipped deep pass they somehow came down with.

That's how I see it

Just now, nedboy7 said:

see we are 4-1 and dominating. So you have to be creative to get your hate towards your own team out. 

Knock it off with that crap.

You've insulted numerous people in this thread with it and it stops now.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2