We need to ease off on other fans' misery.

BringBackFergy

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I said it.  Remember, we were all there in the last 20 years.  

The horrific passing game with Todd Collins and JP Losman.

The "fit it up" defense with Dave Mustache

The George Edwards teams.

#Rexgate

Getting excited about Tyrod passing for 136 yards.

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

I shall be exactly as sympathetic as they were to me.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

Based on the foregoing, it seems the majority of you are cold hearted.  

Affirmative.  I thought this was well-known on the board, along with the fact I have no sense of humor.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

They already have, they are now Tampa fans.

Another fan base that is getting annoying, Between the Bucs winning the Super Bowl and the Lightning winning the last 2 Cups that fan base now calls themselves Champa Bay.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

Can guarantee those same fans didn't feel sorry for us during the drought. It's hard to sympathize for a team that benefitted from our misery. 

1 minute ago, Frostbite said:

Can guarantee those same fans didn't feel sorry for us during the drought. It's hard to sympathize for a team that benefitted from our misery. 

Not only that but they trash us on their forums at every opportunity. They revel in the fact that Buffalo hasn't won a super bowl or stanley cup. They also have open disdain for the area in which we live. I'd say enjoying the failure of their teams is a minor offset to that.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Greg S said:

In a situation like yesterday's Cowboys-Pats game, always root for what's best for the Bills. That is a Pats loss. I get the Cowboys hate with that America's team BS but they are an NFC team so it doesn't matter to the Bills if they win or lose. 

this ended up being my approach as well.  it helps the bills when the pats lose, so i was pleased.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

you always love when a team in your division loses, esp. if it's a cocky, cheating team like the Pats***.  I enjoy all of their L's.  

Other teams I really don't care if they lose, and don't see many around here expressing joy over MIA losing (other than it's a division team).  

Is this a joke? Miami losing to the Jags and seeing the fans freaking out and calling for a complete rebuild makes my year. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

In a situation like yesterday's Cowboys-Pats game, always root for what's best for the Bills. That is a Pats loss. I get the Cowboys hate with that America's team BS but they are an NFC team so it doesn't matter to the Bills if they win or lose. 

I'd argue that the Division is pretty much a lock and the Bills' to lose, and not even the Pats are a threat of that. With that, I'd say a meaningless win that helps their final record end up around 8-9 is the best for the Bills since the Pats dont make the playoffs, and it hurts their draft position. Guaranteeing they miss out on better players.

This is why that game was pretty much win-win for us, depending on how you want to look at the Pats' demise.

I was fine if they won, but I got a little smirk when they lost knowing they were home and all the Massholes had to see it firsthand and then take that long drive home.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I said it.  Remember, we were all there in the last 20 years.  

The horrific passing game with Todd Collins and JP Losman.

The "fit it up" defense with Dave Mustache

The George Edwards teams.

#Rexgate

Getting excited about Tyrod passing for 136 yards.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

Are you feeling okay? It is a fan forum....people will do what people do. As for being kind to those arogant Pats'* fans lololololololololol umm no.

Im already respectful of other fanbases because I know what it is like to hurt over my team losing. I'll give a example. I watch TD Fins Talk on Youtube and though TD is delusional about his Dolphins he is a passionate fan who is trying to make a living doing some that he enjoys which is creating Dolphins content.

With that being said his and his family reaction in the moments leading up to when the Dolphins lost to the Jags yesterday Sad!

Edited by Protocal69

I have never witnessed such hatred and vitriol as in your collective reactions and responses.  We are all humans.  Yes, Fireman Ed, Teddy Bruschi, Tom Brady, Mahomes and his dopey brother, even @Zerovoltz....all part of the human race that strives for compassion, decency and consolation. 

I, for one, will embrace the spirit of competition and hope I never have to witness Jerry Jones frown in his box, or Bellichick's son do that weird mouth movement thing again.  It would be much better if Pete Carrol just chewed his gum slowly in a relaxing fashion. Why do we need to criticize other coaches all the time, other owners or opposing players who announce "they are the best" and then get torched for 350 yards?  It's rather juvenile and I think we're better than that.

Win or lose tonight, Taylor Lewan shouldn't be mocked or pointed at...he's still a human that's deserves respect.

How fans support their team is as varied as peoples personalities.  I don't care unless it turns violent.

Personally I'm taking McDermott's process to heart talking about the Bills.  Humble and Hungry.

I find just replying to other fans about the Bills the last 2 years with "How about that Josh Allen?" and I smile to work quite effectively.

It seems to really bug the Pats* fans!

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

I hate it when Bills fans go to other teams' forums and shut down all discussion by being trolls.

I want to hear other fan's take on the Bills...

Some Bills fan just did that on the Titans forum. Completely hijacked the discussion and made Bills fans look like idiots. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.