We need to ease off on other fans' misery.

BringBackFergy

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

Have you met Cowboy Fans???

Have you met Cheatriot fans???

Have you met Steelers Fans???

Have you met KC fans???

Take your platitudes and £¥c) them!!!

This is a good old Hateraid party and we are enjoying the Heck out of their Misery……which they deserve😈

Shadenfreude😍😍😍

Yes I have, and as ignorant as some of them can be as I alluded to before they at least have something to thump their chests about because all of them have won multiple SB's in the past.

I get Bills fans excitement but what exactly has this team done except make the playoffs multiple times in recent years?? Beating a Chiefs team who is clearly having  down year thus far is nothing to brag about and the Bills could easily lose tonight and all of a sudden the narrative goes from legit SB contenders to frauds heading into the bye week.

My point is don't count your chickens before they hatch and it's still way too early in the season to understand how good this team is compared to at least a handful of others right now across the league whose fanbases also believe they are the best team in the league and SB bound.

• Like (+1) 1

Eh, you're not wrong OP, but anyone who would consider your view is probably being kinder in the first place.

It's probably cyclical. Those who need to consider your words most are the ones least likely to, the ones who will get most upset if other fanbases start hating us (due to obnoxious fans) and most likely to raise their blood pressure when Nick Wright, PFF or some other source doesn't adorn a Bill's player with the praise they think they deserve.

24 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I said it.  Remember, we were all there in the last 20 years.  

The horrific passing game with Todd Collins and JP Losman.

The "fit it up" defense with Dave Mustache

The George Edwards teams.

#Rexgate

Getting excited about Tyrod passing for 136 yards.

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

Feel bad for New England fans?  Who are Boston sports fans?! Didnt they win a SB, NBA Champ, Stanley Cup, and maybe a World Series all in the same year?  At the least i know they won 3/4 in a year.

They can fall down the stairs!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nope. I will never take it easy on Patriot fans because I detest each and every one of them. Being a Pats fan is a character flaw. Dolphins and Jets fans are consistently obnoxious too, so I don't see the point in this argument in regards to any of the teams in our division. 

• Like (+1) 3

i'm very confused about how to feel after the dallas/pats game.  i hate whenever dallas wins, but it was very satisfying to watch the pats lose the way they did.  our fan base has countless losses like that, and now pats fans can feel the same pain.  those close games don't always result in a win.  

***** them.

Edited by teef
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i'm very confused about how to feel after the dallas/pats game.  i hate the whenever dallas wins, but it was very satisfying to watch the pats lost the way they did.  out fan base has countless losses like that, and now that pats can feel the same pain.  those close games don't always result in a win.  

***** them.

In a situation like yesterday's Cowboys-Pats game, always root for what's best for the Bills. That is a Pats loss. I get the Cowboys hate with that America's team BS but they are an NFC team so it doesn't matter to the Bills if they win or lose. 

36 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

#Rexgate

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

There are maybe two fanbases in the NFL that wouldn't laugh if our franchise was shipped off to Austin. The rest can piss off as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Tom Donahoe, GM
  • Like (+1) 1

Did anyone empathize with us when Brady and Moss were torching us?    Or the Oh-for-70s against the Dolphins?  Nope they laid it on thick with "BILLS-- Boy I Love Losing Superbowls?" I don't engage other fan bases unless they come here.  I try to be respectful.  I don't make comments in the stadium hallways nor the stands when an opponents jersey walks by. But it's natural to love your team, hate their team and revel in their misery.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

There are maybe two fanbases in the NFL that wouldn't laugh if our franchise was shipped off to Austin. The rest can piss off as far as I'm concerned.

I get weve been a laughing stock for 15 years before McBeane era, but i dont think thats true.  i think alot of fan bases have a soft spot for us... but NE is not one of them, so ef em

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Yea, sorry. I get the sentiment of your post but I have to disagree. These fans of other teams also are the a-hats that LOVE to throw "wide right" and all that usual garbage at us.

In addition fans of other teams (Pats, Cowblows, Jets, Chiefs ect) are some of the most pompous and entitled fan bases in sports. A lot of it is brought on themselves. 

Sorry, can't feel bad for Pats fans FINALLY seeing what's being an NFL fan is like for the rest of the world.

Don't worry they are mostly bandwagon fans and they will soon jump ship

38 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

#Rexgate

That is all.

I can say hardly anyone rubbed my nose in the Bills doing poorly all these years.  Heck, I lived with a Pats* fan for a couple of years who didn't give me crap.  I wish your sentiment was more popular but given the number of "disagree" and "eyeroll" emojis to your post I'm guessing that's not that case.

Once the Lombardi comes to Buffalo it should be open season on pretty much whomever you want, but there should be no quarter given to Chiefs, Titans, and Pats fans. Honorable mention to the Cowboys.  I don't even care about the Phins anymore because they haven't won squat in forever. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.