We need to ease off on other fans' misery.

BringBackFergy

Yeah, I said it.  Remember, we were all there in the last 20 years.  

The horrific passing game with Todd Collins and JP Losman.

The "fit it up" defense with Dave Mustache

The George Edwards teams.

#Rexgate

Getting excited about Tyrod passing for 136 yards.

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Vomit 7
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 24
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Dislike 8

I agree with this especially since the Bills really haven't even done anything yet for the fanbase to truly celebrate (i.e. win a SB).

No need to bask in other teams misery, just be happy that your own team appears to have turned a corner and has a great thing going at present because if history has taught us anything success in this league is fleeting in most cases and even when you think you have reached the pinnacle of greatness there's always another team that can bring you crashing down to reality (i.e. Bills 4 straight SB losses).

• Like (+1) 7
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yea, sorry. I get the sentiment of your post but I have to disagree. These fans of other teams also are the a-hats that LOVE to throw "wide right" and all that usual garbage at us.

In addition fans of other teams (Pats, Cowblows, Jets, Chiefs ect) are some of the most pompous and entitled fan bases in sports. A lot of it is brought on themselves. 

Sorry, can't feel bad for Pats fans FINALLY seeing what's being an NFL fan is like for the rest of the world.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm not gonna go on their boards and rub their noses in it.  However, I feel very good about the state of those franchises and their fans.  Fans I do feel bad for: the Lions.  But Pats and Chiefs.  No Im gonna quietly enjoy that misery.

Edited by YattaOkasan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

im trying to enjoy the Bills having success without tempting Karma we all know things can change fast in the NFL from week to week. The 

Bills are still going to have some down weeks, injuries, and things going wrong but what im excited bout is this team seems equipped to handle it with strong leadership and staying humble and hard working. 

12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yeah, I said it.  Remember, we were all there in the last 20 years.  

The horrific passing game with Todd Collins and JP Losman.

The "fit it up" defense with Dave Mustache

The George Edwards teams.

#Rexgate

Getting excited about Tyrod passing for 136 yards.

I watched the Patriots lose that game against the Cowboys and couldn't help feeling sorry for the fans in the stadium.  Same with Mac Jones.

After we beat the Chiefs, I sympathized with their fans who were clearly frustrated.  Even Mahomes looked distraught and unable to process what happened.

The Dolphins lost a nailbiter and I couldn't help but feel the raw emotion in the coach's eyes and their fanbase (many of my friends are Dolphin fans).

We need to relax a little on the "serves them right" and "ha ha" posts.  Those fans pour their lives into their team just as we do. We should be more sympathetic to their plight.

That is all.

Vince Mcmahon Hahahah GIF

OOo Wait you were serious....  In that case

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

this OP presupposes that the supposedly dissed fans are feeling lowly and downtrodden brought back to earth. Boo freaking hoo. This is a bills board I doubt very many fragile of heart poser bandwagon other teams fans are spending that much time here. Hey im NICE in person lemme be an ******* amongst homeys in comradery capiche LOL....lots of sympathy we got from the other teams fan boards

Ahem..ZERO. Im enjoying life right now have no time for hating right now sorry 🙂

#truth

m

Edited by Muppy

Have you met Cowboy Fans???

Have you met Cheatriot fans???

Have you met Steelers Fans???

Have you met KC fans???

Take your platitudes and £¥c) them!!!

This is a good old Hateraid party and we are enjoying the Heck out of their Misery……which they deserve😈

Shadenfreude😍😍😍

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

The ***** we do. ***** em. I heard Bills jokes for half of my life. We deserve this and they deserve what they got too. ***** em 

rawrrrr  hahaa

Edited by Muppy
  • Angry 1

you always love when a team in your division loses, esp. if it's a cocky, cheating team like the Pats***.  I enjoy all of their L's.  

Other teams I really don't care if they lose, and don't see many around here expressing joy over MIA losing (other than it's a division team).  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

you always love when a team in your division loses, esp. if it's a cocky, cheating team like the Pats***.  I enjoy all of their L's.  

Other teams I really don't care if they lose, and don't see many around here expressing joy over MIA losing (other than it's a division team).  

Barring some epic collapse I would say the Bills and Cowboys basically have playoff spots locked up. I realize there is a lot of football to be played but the AFCE and NFCE are really bad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.