TSWers 'missing in action'

Ridgewaycynic2013

On 10/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, Rico said:

I still miss ICE (not the Packers troll) :( 

Haile Spiked Lemonade is still on BZ.

Don’t miss 26CB, not at all.

What was your issue with 26CB, Rico. Not doubting you at all just don’t remember why he was polarizing. Shortly before he left I recall he got into it with a couple people and it was pretty ugly but don’t remember why.

I was hoping to see row33 at billsfans.com given he posted a lot on politics but he's not there as I just went through a lot of posts.  I always liked his takes as it was never more than one line and the shift key wasn't an option.  I do fear the worst for him.  Unfortunately.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NobesBLO13 said:

What was your issue with 26CB, Rico. Not doubting you at all just don’t remember why he was polarizing. Shortly before he left I recall he got into it with a couple people and it was pretty ugly but don’t remember why.

No personal beef, he was just extremely rude and condescending to other posters… plus he thought he was never wrong, even though his take accuracy was weak.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Anyone know what happened to Bandit?

Last I knew Bandit is fine, just took off for a break.

17 hours ago, Pete said:

ajzepp

AJ. And Lana. Miss them both. AJ and I talked over PM quite a bit about a common interest, though with opposing views. I think he worked in health care so I've thought about him more than a few times over the last 18 months.

• Like (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I was hoping to see row33 at billsfans.com given he posted a lot on politics but he's not there as I just went through a lot of posts.  I always liked his takes as it was never more than one line and the shift key wasn't an option.  I do fear the worst for him.  Unfortunately.

Not even on their by-invite-only politics board? 

Assumed he left with the left of Deranged Rhino's posse. 

I miss Benjamin Franklin. I liked the cut of his jib. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Anyone know what happened to Bandit?

I think Hadji took him. 

3652A802-0CC4-4815-B080-A7092DD8DF36.jpeg

19 hours ago, BTB said:

What about BF in Indiana?  Didn’t he resurface under a different name a few years back? 

Might
be mixing up two different posters. 

PS The retatta thread was a classic. 

Thank you.  LOL 

• Haha (+1) 1

Deranged Rhino

ajzepp

Juror#8

I had a lot of good movie talk with Deranged Rhino & ajzepp. Really miss them both. I know why ajzepp left, but unaware of why Rhino is gone. ajzepp's obsession with Big Brother was amusing.

Juror#8 was fun to talk to, and I will never forget his sudden disappearance from this board only to re-emerge months and months later. That was one of the strangest things I remember on this board.

Does anyone remember who it was that gave the greatest most hilarious re-caps of American Idol? 

20 hours ago, Rico said:

They don’t have anyone like you. Other than  that, it’s like old-school TSW.

You've just shattered Yolo's world.   All this time he's not been getting information first to the people on bizarro TBD.  How can you be named "you only live online" and not know about billsfans.com?   Apparently, it happens.    That's where all the banished go.   Kicked out,  embarrassed themselves too much to feel comfortable here anymore and even fired mods.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You've just shattered Yolo's world.   All this time he's not been getting information first to the people on bizarro TBD.  How can you be named "you only live online" and not know about billsfans.com?   Apparently, it happens.    That's where all the banished go.   Kicked out,  embarrassed themselves too much to feel comfortable here anymore and even fired mods.

That place needs 26CB.

Me, I never saw it before the other day, though I wasn’t exactly looking for it.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Deranged Rhino

ajzepp

Juror#8

I had a lot of good movie talk with Deranged Rhino & ajzepp. Really miss them both. I know why ajzepp left, but unaware of why Rhino is gone. ajzepp's obsession with Big Brother was amusing.

Juror#8 was fun to talk to, and I will never forget his sudden disappearance from this board only to re-emerge months and months later. That was one of the strangest things I remember on this board.

Does anyone remember who it was that gave the greatest most hilarious re-caps of American Idol? 

Juror#8 is a fantastic part of TBD lore and all-around swell guy.

Wow visiting billsfans.com is like stepping back to 2010 TBD.  Lots of old TBD friends there.  The sight even looks and feels like TBD 

And I liked most everything 26Cornerblitz posted.  Between him and YOLO- Bills news reached TBD lightning fast

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wow visiting billsfans.com is like stepping back to 2010 TBD.  Lots of old TBD friends there.  The sight even looks and feels like TBD 

And I liked most everything 26Cornerblitz posted.  Between him and YOLO- Bills news reached TBD lightning fast

Yeah, I never had a problem with 26Cornerblitz. I know things got ugly between him and a few of the other posters here.

Too bad.

On 10/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, I never had a problem with 26Cornerblitz. I know things got ugly between him and a few of the other posters here.

Too bad.

he lost his mind and couldn’t stop going to bat for Josh Rosen>Josh Allen 

too much Arizona Cardinals OL content 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.