TSWers 'missing in action'

Ridgewaycynic2013

On 10/18/2021 at 10:58 AM, Dr. Who said:

Me, too. I hope he's well.

I texted Kirby a while back and all was well. He was just taking a break. Hope he rejoins us at some point in the not too distant future. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I didn't know that site existed.

Just went there, clicked on a  topic, and read through 2 pages of posts.

I probably noticed 6 or 8 user names from here...though I'm thinking they are just contributing to both forums, not leaving here to go there exclusively.

One that jumped out was "Just Jack".  He's still around here isn't he?

Also KD in CA, etc.

Sherlock Holmes is Jabba the Hut over there, which was his original handle on the defunct BB board. There are a few others who changed their name on the other site, I think.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Muppy said:

OTaFLGuy

havent seen any posts for quite a while. He was active in politics and football. He had great posting style quite the grand personality. I miss him.

I corresponded with him about a year ago via the TSW in house mail.  No longer posts, but still reads the foums; at least he did at that time.

• Thank you (+1) 2

ajzepp

Combo.   One of my all time favorite TBD characters.  The thread when John from Hemet was ready to fly to meet Combo in a Buffalo parking lot for a spearing contest is one of the funniest things I have read on internet!

2 hours ago, T&C said:

Foxx

Was it Foxx or Hawk...something like that, who started a thread about if it's alright to watch your neighbors big screen tv with binoculars

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

ajzepp

Combo.   One of my all time favorite TBD characters.  The thread when John from Hemet was ready to fly to meet Combo in a Buffalo parking lot for a spearing contest is one of the funniest things I have read on internet!

Was it Foxx or Hawk...something like that, who started a thread about if it's alright to watch your neighbors big screen tv with binoculars

Don't know anything about that tbh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.