TSWers 'missing in action'

Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

What did he say as to why he was leaving?

Couldn't take any more of the Bills winning?

I think he took some general shots at mods, but I'm not 100% certain.  I usually turn to @Jauronimowhen I need my memory checked.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I am not sure on this, but I think he changed his handle to Deranged Rhino awhile back and now posts on another Bills' board.

I'm not sure if he's who I'm thinking he was, but I believe he's the guy I met at a TC and who changed his name to rfeynman.  And then left.  He had some medical issues 15 years or so ago.

7 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

A few I remember that disappeared:

BigCat

SanJoseBillsFan

Cugalabanza

That's (now) Gugny, if I'm not mistaken.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think he took some general shots at mods, but I'm not 100% certain.  I usually turn to @Jauronimowhen I need my memory checked.

I saw his goodbye thread, he took shots at mods, other people jumped in to take more shots at mods, then the thread got wiped (not just closed). All I could say was Welcome to the Internet.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I am not sure on this, but I think he changed his handle to Deranged Rhino awhile back and now posts on another Bills' board.

17 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

That's tgregg, who I did not think was Steely Dan. But could be wrong.

I think he's busy posting about another team.

18 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm not sure if he's who I'm thinking he was, but I believe he's the guy I met at a TC and who changed his name to rfeynman.  And then left.  He had some medical issues 15 years or so ago.

That's (now) Gugny, if I'm not mistaken.

@Cugalabanzawas Gringo Starr.

Remember when he won the neverending thread, then @Beerball re-opened it and let someone else comment before he locked it again?  Good stuff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.