TSWers 'missing in action'

Ridgewaycynic2013

I haven't recently seen the resident originator of the witty remark and meme, but has anyone heard from HOUSE?  Even a personal note to him via TSW has gone unread.  Last noted here mid September.

A couple years back, row_33 was an active contributor.  Similarly went quiet, inquiries via private TSW mail never opened.  I believe he was an accountant in metro Toronto.

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I haven't recently seen the resident originator of the witty remark and meme, but has anyone heard from HOUSE?  Even a personal note to him via TSW has gone unread.  Last noted here mid September.

A couple years back, row_33 was an active contributor.  Similarly went quiet, inquiries via private TSW mail never opened.  I believe he was an accountant in metro Toronto.

HOUSE publicly left the forum.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

row was older.  Last visited mid March 2020.

Those combined facts do not make me optimistic.

Hey, he's younger than me!  😳🙂

Exchanged many private messages with him regarding the late 70s Toronto music and progressive radio scene.  Always enjoyed ribbing him over his 'soft spot' for Trooper.  (If you have to ask, don't. 😁)

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Exchanged many private messages with him regarding the late 70s Toronto music and progressive radio scene.  Always enjoyed ribbing him over his 'soft spot' for Trooper.  (If you have to ask, don't. 😁)

Every post takes a couple minutes off your life.  He was far more prolific than you.

8 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

With House I know there was a board emphasis on less use of meme/gif material and that was what most of his posts were.   He was very good at it and is missed.   

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope @Kirby Jackson comes back at some point. Good guy and solid contributor, IMO. 

jeez didnt realize he hasnt been around. great dude and awesome poster!  dunno why hes been gone but hope hes doing well.

was super bummed out to hear of Senator passing.  i lurked around here for like 6 years before i made my account, and having never met any of you, yall feel like family in a way.  even if its like that drunk cousin spilling beer down the front of his shirt at thanksgiving dinner haha.  i appreciate everyone in here!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

row was older.  Last visited mid March 2020.

Those combined facts do not make me optimistic.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

i've mentioned this before, but i think we lost row.  he posted...a lot, and suddenly went dark.  levi is right.  he stopped posting on march 16, 2020, which is the exact day everything got messy and closed down in this area of the world.  i know he was a really big guy, so i just hope covid didn't do him in.  it's always been my assumption for such as sudden stop in posting.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, teef said:

i've mentioned this before, but i think we lost row.  he posted...a lot, and suddenly went dark.  levi is right.  he stopped posting on march 16, 2020, which is the exact day everything got messy and closed down in this area of the world.  i know he was a really big guy, so i just hope covid didn't do him in.  it's always been my assumption for such as sudden stop in posting.

I hadn't seen your previous thoughts on the situation.  Thanks for chiming in now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.