10/18/21 Gameday Bills @ Titans Pregame thread

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Not sure if this was posted here already but I just listened to it for the first time now.  Sanders is such a great listen and even greater addition to our offense.  I really think he's is going to make some catches in the playoffs that will cement him in Bills history and possibly the Wall of Fame.  He's just the perfect fit.

I truly believe that if he was on roster last year we beat Chiefs in AFCCG

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

I've seen the agenda - hopelessly detailed with the launch of their new season.

I do have the game pass with replay - hope my Bills get revenge so I will want to watch it. Will miss the banter here on the wall. Oh well, better to just suck it up and accept that if anything it will likely run way over schedule - expecting an extra kick to the sprinkler that is how my Irish luck rolls.

We don’t always usually ever agree, but I feel for you here Niner.  When my children were younger I taped whenever I could, and most of our extended friend group knew to leave the lovable but slightly wacky Bills fan to himself.   Our area is primarily Giants and Pats bandwagon fans, so for the most part o got through unscathed. 

Good luck, and mad respect from here for doing the right thing. ✊🏻

Just now, Sugar High JA17 said:

Have you seen his wife/

Yes.  Not all woman are about the looks.  My wife certainly isn't lol.  Besides just because I said that doesn't mean they are bad looking.  Come on man.  Punch the ape in the mouth.  You know you want to.