10/18/21 Gameday Bills @ Titans Pregame thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

I am so pissed... the wife convinced me that we needed to find ways to give back to the community.

I know it is the right thing to do, so I volunteered to serve on the board of a local sports team that my daughter is on. She has special needs and they are good folk that treat her kindly.

Just caught up with my emails and they want to meet tonight - right at kickoff of course. So here I am contemplating ways I could blow off the first meeting I was invited to. I know I wont though - damn it! 

I REALLY wanted to catch this game since the beat-down last year - I am so cursed. TBD best be sending out all the positive karma they can muster - years of following the Bills has made me strangely superstitious, but I take comfort in the fact that McD preaches putting in the work, focus, preparation, and sticking to a winning process rather than a strategy of hope and superstition. 

Go Bills!!

You’re a good dad.

But say as little as needed, and only offer input when it helps move things along. And hit the DVR before you leave the house. 

I really don't understand Boogie and AJ being out.  Boogie has been part of the heavy package and good against the run.  I thought AJ was starting to prove himself against the run and was starting to overtake Addison in those situations

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Solomon Grundy said:

So sorry to hear this! Me, I go zero dark thirty!! I only text my buddy during game and follow this forum. I reprise any other communication only after Bills victory.

That is my usual MO.

My son started following the Bills with his buds at his school when they drafted Allen. 

When he is visiting over his college breaks we watch the games together and I post here.

Unlike the rest of my family he gets it - no off topic chit-chat and dumb questions during the game. I get a bit intense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

I am so pissed... the wife convinced me that we needed to find ways to give back to the community.

I know it is the right thing to do, so I volunteered to serve on the board of a local sports team that my daughter is on. She has special needs and they are good folk that treat her kindly.

Just caught up with my emails and they want to meet tonight - right at kickoff of course. So here I am contemplating ways I could blow off the first meeting I was invited to. I know I wont though - damn it! 

I REALLY wanted to catch this game since the beat-down last year - I am so cursed. TBD best be sending out all the positive karma they can muster - years of following the Bills has made me strangely superstitious, but I take comfort in the fact that McD preaches putting in the work, focus, preparation, and sticking to a winning process rather than a strategy of hope and superstition. 

Go Bills!!

Now is when you gotta play the Covid excuse card…..

(j/k: you’re a good man, wide nine!).

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I really don't understand Boogie and AJ being out.  Boogie has been part of the heavy package and good against the run.  I thought AJ was starting to prove himself against the run and was starting to overtake Addison in those situations

Wondering if they need extra vet discipline vs this run game and aren’t worried about AJE pass rush