Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

I think the kid's problem is a massive inferiority complex.  His father is a former MLB player.  His brother is one of the NFLs top players & he's JAG.  I wouldn't be surprised if Patrick has constantly put him down & he is acting out.

One of my college roomates ended up being a big TV executive.  He would always put down his brother calling him No Personality among other put downs.  I lost track of him before he became semi-famous so I don't know how his brother handled his success, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of animosity between them.  

But how is he "acting out"?  o_O

He made a TikTok video, just like every other 21YO in the world right now.  Not only that, but it was a video of him dancing and having fun at his brother's game - not like the kid went crazy and tore stuff up, said something stupid, or started a fight.  Heck, he even apologized for something he didn't even know he did.  :beer:

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

What a family! Complete disgrace. Unbelievable!!! Disgusting people plain and simple. Can you imagine if this was Josh Allen’s brother and family? It would be headline on every media outlet and news site.

Can't. Tell. If. Sarcasm.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I never blame people for the actions of  family members, but after the water incident in Baltimore, I question why he’s being given on field access. Let the dude grow up a little before giving him more opportunities to embarrass himself. 

Fair point and I got to think this is the last time he is given that privilege. I think the NFL may call Patrick themselves and let him know little brother is on the “no fly” list.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

This tic toc trend has to stop. First of all it’s not cool dancing like that.  Secondly this guy and most people have no talent. 

The losers on tic toc think they’re finally being accepted but in reality we are all laughing at them.  

I'm sure the billion monthly users care that you think dancing isn't cool, or they're all losers. 🙄

I'm not a big TT user, but hate to tell ya - it's where the kids are, it's part of their culture and a bunch of them making way more than you and I are at our jobs.  So call 'em no talent, but someone is watching, so they'll be laughing all the way to the bank...

And I'm not trying to defend dancing on social as something that is uplifting society, or even as something *I* think is cool, but 1) who are we to judge and 2) as a marketer that works with a few Fortune 500 clients, I assure you, you're undervaluing the power of the losers on TikTok.

17 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

I’m sure there are exceptions. We have a winner culture and a loser culture in this country. 95% of tictok is loser culture. Caught up in the poser cycle. Low self esteem, low intelligence = low future. 

It is the parents who’s lack of responsibility is spawning an entire generation of socially handicapped individuals. 

Well Okaaaaaay.  If there's one thing society always knows, is that's the next generation is going to destroy culture with all their loser crap!  First rock, then rap, now this darn TikTok!  What's next - million dollar pieces of digital clip art!?

Just because it's not for you, or you don't get it, doesn't mean its wrong or going to destroy society...

Unknown.jpeg

First thing is I don’t get why the WFT put them in that area if it was “sacred ground”.   I see that the kid apologized so I guess you take it face value. 

The bigger question is why would anyone put a video out there of themselves dancing alone?  What is the value or purpose?   Who cares and even looks at it?  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Hmm, I'm sure this guy is a tool but this just seems a case of someone being stupid rather than disrespectful. It's just your standard social media moron being so fixated by their next upload that they're not even aware of the world around them.

Same reason these idiots fall off cliffs and the tops of buildings trying to get a cool picture of themselves. 

Man I sound old

Stupidity is not an excuse....

5 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Ha no worries. I think DJ and whoever was coaching Washington at the time had an agreement to run the ball there. 

The Bills did win on a last second FG that game tho, which probably stung

I was at that game, and yes there was a gentleman's agreement on that first play.  The Redskins lost because Joe Gibbs called a second consecutive timeout, and the resulting penalty gave the Bills the yardage they needed to get into field goal range.  I still have the Sean Taylor #21 mini-towel that they handed out to all of the fans.  I rather enjoyed the win because, unlike in a previous trip to Washington where Bills fans abounded in our area, we were surrounded by some really obnoxious home fans.

19 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Stupidity is not an excuse....

Tell that to the WFT who put the VIP (or, more likely F&F) section ON the memorial.  

17 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Waiting for the outraged tweets when the maintenance guy defaces the memorial (mows the grass)

This, one million times this!!

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

Welp, it was a VIP zone, sooooo...

If it were a "roped off area people were supposed to stay out of" those dozen people would not be standing there without Security immediately removing them.  Trust me, you don't get a spot like that on-field (or at a major event) with out a team representative showing you where to be.  :beer:

Oops!  You are 100% right and it sounds like this is entirely on the team.  Actually sound like they handled the whole thing poorly.  Not surprising from the organization.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-mahomes-brother-explains-controversial-video-that-shows-him-dancing-on-sean-taylors-retired-number/

Edited by FLFan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.