Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

6 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

He needs to apologize. I don't care about TikTok or his dances but that was pretty disrespectful, I have to agree.

Went too far & he's a horrible dancer.

It was an idiotic thing to do, but, do you think that those stanchions will be in place each week? I don't and from a player safety perspective I'm surprised they were allowed for a single day.  So, if my guess is correct from here forward that area will continue to contain a "memorial" but, it will be run over and walked on every time there's a game.  Again, stupid for the brother, but let's not make this more than it is.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I’m so tired of Kermit’s groupies.

The sad part is his brother is probably so stupid that he didn’t even realize that what he did was distasteful. 

Yeah he may not have known, we'll say 33%, but he should still apologize for his family's sake. If you want to put stupid stuff out on social media for fame sometimes you have to say sorry.

• Like (+1) 2

There are so many more things to be mad about.  He danced on the sideline in an area designated for VIPs.  Its WFT's fault for putting the fencing there - I'm sure he was clueless to the significance of the color carpet beneath his feet.   Its not like he was TO on the Dallas star, he was simply lacking in situational awareness.    

He also did the same stupid dance, to the same song, with the same L hand gesture last week at home on the sideline pregame.  Personally, I don't give him the credit to have thought out what he was doing/where he was doing it.  Do you really think he has the balls to do that with the full context?

Edited by DasNootz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Yeah, he surely seems like someone I wouldn't want to spend time around, but he was literally standing where Washington made him stand, and danced for like 7 seconds, not in acknowledgement of what he was dancing on.

WFT takes 80% of the blame, here.

Don't set up chained off VIP areas over top of your "sacred" memorials. People will do people things while standing there, where you tell them to.

If someone farts while standing there, does that mean they hate Sean Taylor, too?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

After reading the comments, I'm not sure if he realized he was actually dancing on Sean Taylor's memorial or not.

What I realize is that as much as I bash on Patrick Mahomes, I'm actually more impressed that he has turned out as successfully as he has, given the impression his family makes. It's not easy telling your family to get the hell out of your life because they're ruining it for you.

(And yes, I know he chose to associate with his wife, but as anyone married knows there are always dumb things that your spouse thinks you do and vice versa.)

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mahomes is like the Tonya Harding of football.  Very talented athlete surrounded by idiot family members and friends.  I wonder if they will actually be a detriment to his career at some point. I could see his idiot mom or fiance running through the tunnel with a steel bar looking for Bosa's knee. (his brother would throw water on him after he was at a safe distance)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Mahomes is like the Tonya Harding of football.  Very talented athlete surrounded by idiot family members and friends.  I wonder if they will actually be a detriment to his career at some point. I could see his idiot mom or fiance running through the tunnel with a steel bar looking for Bosa's knee. (his brother would throw water on him after he was at a safe distance)

I don’t know if I agree with this take. Harding actually had a very rough go of it, she was ultra talented and the judges, etc. did everything they could to ignore how good she was because they didn’t want her kind (not well to do, and in their opinion kinda trashy) representing the sport. 

Ever since Mahomes has entered the nfl, it seems like he can do no wrong and has only walked on a yellow brick road with ruby red slippers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I don’t know if I agree with this take. Harding actually had a very rough go of it, she was ultra talented and the judges, etc. did everything they could to ignore how good she was because they didn’t want her kind (not well to do, and in their opinion kinda trashy) representing the sport. 

Ever since Mahomes has entered the nfl, it seems like he can do no wrong and has only walked on a yellow brick road with ruby red slippers. 

All good points.  But tell me you would be shocked if his mom and fiance kneecapped a DE after a sack!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

They memorial was done to deflect from the emails…. Just a distraction to get people to look away from the ***** that is going to make the Washington organization look really awful. 

No distraction can be big enough to make Daniel Snyder look better.  

Edited by Azucho98

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.