Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

Oops!  You are 100% right and it sounds like this is entirely on the team.  Actually sound slime they handled the whole ting poorly.  Not surprising from the organization.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-mahomes-brother-explains-controversial-video-that-shows-him-dancing-on-sean-taylors-retired-number/

Yeah, no s**t 🤣.  

It's been on the Internet all morning - there are a bunch of pics with a ton of people standing in that box, this was never JuJu running up to dance on some logo.

I mean, if we want to be outraged it should be at the tweet that started this whole thing:  "Jackson Mahomes was seen here dancing on the Sean Taylor “21” logo which was chained off to begin with. This should infuriate everyone, this is disgraceful."

Translation:  OMG, I'M OFFENDED BY SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NO PERSPECTIVE ON, OR INSIGHT INTO - I'D BETTER TELL THE ENITRE INTERNET TO SHARE MY OUTRAGE! 

🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Yeah, no s**t 🤣.  

It's been on the Internet all morning - there are a bunch of pics with a ton of people standing in that box, this was never JuJu running up to dance on some logo.

I mean, if we want to be outraged it should be at the tweet that started this whole thing:  "Jackson Mahomes was seen here dancing on the Sean Taylor “21” logo which was chained off to begin with. This should infuriate everyone, this is disgraceful."

Translation:  OMG, I'M OFFENDED BY SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NO PERSPECTIVE ON, OR INSIGHT INTO - I'D BETTER TELL THE ENITRE INTERNET TO SHARE MY OUTRAGE! 

🤣🤣🤣

WFT is definitely complicit in this - to paraphrase the saying, Snyder could *mess up a cup of coffee. 

Again, though, there’s no legitimate reason for these people to be down there on the sidelines, before, during or after the game. They have free tickets. They probably have their pick of luxury boxes. What they don’t have is any job that requires them on the field. They get this access and use it for one reason: to flaunt their clout and (as you said) attempt to monetize it. Which is fine, I’ve no problem with people using social media to make money. But they can easily dance in the stands, in their box, in the concourse, etc…

3 hours ago, Heitz said:

But how is he "acting out"?  o_O

He made a TikTok video, just like every other 21YO in the world right now.  Not only that, but it was a video of him dancing and having fun at his brother's game - not like the kid went crazy and tore stuff up, said something stupid, or started a fight.  Heck, he even apologized for something he didn't even know he did.  :beer:

Combine that with tossing water on someone earlier this season.  It seems like every week he's doing something stupid that says "Look at me!" 

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

He's at it again and the restaurant put him in a bodybag.  He deleted an instagram story trashing the restaurant. This is how they responded. 

This place has a ton of 1 and 2 star ratings (service apparently sucks).  I wonder if they do Facebook posts like this in response to each of them...

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This place has a ton of 1 and 2 star ratings (service apparently sucks).  I wonder if they do Facebook posts like this in response to each of them...

Probably not since those FB posts aren't from someone who is as "popular" as Jackson Mahomes.

And this place has good to excellent ratings everywhere else.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's got 4.5 out of 5 stars on google, same on fb.  His followers trashed the place as well so you need to take that with a grain of salt.  Why would he go there if it wasn't a great place?  He's got the money to go to the top spots.  

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Has larger tons of good ratings since the average rating is 4 1/2 stars on Yelp, and I checked quickly - there are only a handful of recent Mahomes bro media responses.

A lot of eating and drinking establishments have problems with service these days because they have a shortage of servers

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Has larger tons of good ratings since the average rating is 4 1/2 stars on Yelp, and I checked quickly - there are only a handful of recent Mahomes bro media responses.

A lot of eating and drinking establishments have problems with service these days because they have a shortage of servers

And an abundance of a-hole customers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

A good of mines wife works the boxes at Arrowhead. She has said Patrick and his I believe fiance are great, and kind to everyone, but he is having to apologize for his mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend pretty regularly.

I don't believe this was intentional, but definitely not thinking, and yet again something Patrick will have to apologize for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Udubalum07 said:

A good of mines wife works the boxes at Arrowhead. She has said Patrick and his I believe fiance are great, and kind to everyone, but he is having to apologize for his mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend pretty regularly.

I don't believe this was intentional, but definitely not thinking, and yet again something Patrick will have to apologize for.

His brother doesn’t have a gf (if you catch my drift). The girl he hangs with is Patrick’s fiancée…she’s crazy, and not in a good way. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Probably not since those FB posts aren't from someone who is as "popular" as Jackson Mahomes.

And this place has good to excellent ratings everywhere else.

29 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It's got 4.5 out of 5 stars on google, same on fb.  His followers trashed the place as well so you need to take that with a grain of salt.  Why would he go there if it wasn't a great place?  He's got the money to go to the top spots.  

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

All of the 1 stars are before this incident.  the latest one is 9/21 and they go go back as far as 2017.  None are related to COVID staffing issues or young Mahomes's D-baggery.

The point is they have bad reviews.  On several, the owner/manager apologized (as is the typical establishment response).  I get that Mahomes has a lot of followers so his bad review (such as it was) highlighted whatever issues they may have at that place in a way they didn't like.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.