Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

I mean watching that Tik-tok what exactly is the objective there? I'm having a hard time seeing any other result besides looking like a douche, like is that the plan?

Not even talking about where he did it just the video of him dancing like that to that music.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

This is a strange thread...

It's pretty clear that the WFT were the ones that put the VIP section over the memorial.  Dumb.  To blame the Mahomes kid is just wrong - what about the other VIPs standing there?   Not disrespectful because they didn't do a dance?

Not sure why people are getting so riled up over a kid making a few second TikTok video in the first place.  It's not like a diss song, he's not dancing on the logo in the middle of the field, he's doing what the kids do - making a TikTok video.  Harmless fun - just because you're over 30 year-old self doesn't get it, doesn't make it wrong.

Lastly, also seems a little strange that people are surprised a relative of a player being allowed on-field / in the VIP zone.  If my brother was an NFL QB I'd be there too - and probably posting stuff to social!  Though because I'm old, my dace would appear on my MySpace page.  :beer:

Now the girlfriend, that's whole other thing... :D

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean watching that Tik-tok what exactly is the objective there? I'm having a hard time seeing any other result besides looking like a douche, like is that the plan?

Not even talking about where he did it just the video of him dancing like that to that music.

TikTok is a weird place where dumb behavior gets a lot of attention which is the ultimate goal. 

4 hours ago, timekills17 said:

After reading the comments, I'm not sure if he realized he was actually dancing on Sean Taylor's memorial or not.

What I realize is that as much as I bash on Patrick Mahomes, I'm actually more impressed that he has turned out as successfully as he has, given the impression his family makes. It's not easy telling your family to get the hell out of your life because they're ruining it for you.

(And yes, I know he chose to associate with his wife, but as anyone married knows there are always dumb things that your spouse thinks you do and vice versa.)

Patrick seems all class unless I missed the memo - I can't be sure  but that's my impression. But his family sure seems total trash.

• Agree 1

Well, the continued lack of any level of social graces shown by this hanger on, goes to show that Pats brother is an indisputable azs hole. 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Sadly this makes hm only about the 50th percentile for stupidity on TikTok.

30 minutes ago, Heitz said:

This is a strange thread...

It's pretty clear that the WFT were the ones that put the VIP section over the memorial.  Dumb.  To blame the Mahomes kid is just wrong - what about the other VIPs standing there?   Not disrespectful because they didn't do a dance?

Not sure why people are getting so riled up over a kid making a few second TikTok video in the first place.  It's not like a diss song, he's not dancing on the logo in the middle of the field, he's doing what the kids do - making a TikTok video.  Harmless fun - just because you're over 30 year-old self doesn't get it, doesn't make it wrong.

Lastly, also seems a little strange that people are surprised a relative of a player being allowed on-field / in the VIP zone.  If my brother was an NFL QB I'd be there too - and probably posting stuff to social!  Though because I'm old, my dace would appear on my MySpace page.  :beer:

Now the girlfriend, that's whole other thing... :D

It is not all clear to me that that area was a VIP zone.  It looks to me like it was roped off to keep people out of it, but that these dimwits decided to stand there.  

5 minutes ago, FLFan said:

It is not all clear to me that that area was a VIP zone.  It looks to me like it was roped off to keep people out of it, but that these dimwits decided to stand there.  

Welp, it was a VIP zone, sooooo...

If it were a "roped off area people were supposed to stay out of" those dozen people would not be standing there without Security immediately removing them.  Trust me, you don't get a spot like that on-field (or at a major event) with out a team representative showing you where to be.  :beer:

I think the kid's problem is a massive inferiority complex.  His father is a former MLB player.  His brother is one of the NFLs top players & he's JAG.  I wouldn't be surprised if Patrick has constantly put him down & he is acting out.

One of my college roomates ended up being a big TV executive.  He would always put down his brother calling him No Personality among other put downs.  I lost track of him before he became semi-famous so I don't know how his brother handled his success, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of animosity between them.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.