Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

26 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

After reading the comments, I'm not sure if he realized he was actually dancing on Sean Taylor's memorial or not.

What I realize is that as much as I bash on Patrick Mahomes, I'm actually more impressed that he has turned out as successfully as he has, given the impression his family makes. It's not easy telling your family to get the hell out of your life because they're ruining it for you.

(And yes, I know he chose to associate with his wife, but as anyone married knows there are always dumb things that your spouse thinks you do and vice versa.)

It was chained off tho 🤷

• Like (+1) 1

There is a lot of good points here, and of course "douche gonna do as douche does".  I am not a cancel culture or new media kind of guy, but I can appreciate it in this instance given the heat this guy will, and should, get.

* Edited because Captain Hindsight set me straight.  Again, thank you, Sir.*

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

There is a lot of good points here, and of course "douche gonna do as douche does".  I am not a cancel culture or new media kind of guy, but I can appreciate it in this instance given the heat this guy will, and should, get.

However, look...I know games are different.  However, I still feel a little bit bad after Taylor passed away and we were the first team (maybe?) that played them afterwards and Washington, on the opening play on defense, put only 10 men out there and left his spot open.

The Bills threw the ball there and completed a pass.  

I know, I know, I know...it's the game...but still.  I wish we didn't.  Jump on me all you want.  I wish we didn't.  

No they didnt. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Wew, thank you for saving me from my s*** memory, brother.

I don't know why I have thought that for years.

Ha no worries. I think DJ and whoever was coaching Washington at the time had an agreement to run the ball there. 

The Bills did win on a last second FG that game tho, which probably stung

• Thank you (+1) 1

While the Brother is a Tool and just a hanger on.  This isnt a great Memorial for Taylor, and was just thrown together to take the heat off of them not facing any accountability and Gruden the only casualty of an investigation and he doesnt even work for the team.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Ha no worries. I think DJ and whoever was coaching Washington at the time had an agreement to run the ball there. 

The Bills did win on a last second FG that game tho, which probably stung

THAT WE WON, I do remember.

CH, maybe there was just so much talk beforehand that it could happen and what would they do (radio).

I watched every moment of that game and I know I knew then, but obviously the mind...

Just to be clear, as I was there, Norwood was a little to the right, wasn't he?

😂

• Haha (+1) 2

Regardless of the Sean Taylor field-dancing incident...

Jackson Mahomes and Brittany Matthews are absolutely two of the most annoying, unlikable human beings I have ever seen. They have absolutely no chill. Whatever it is that you're supposed to do when you're related to a famous person -- they do the opposite. They're loud, brash, arrogant, and irritating.

I actually don't really have a problem with Pat Mahomes. He seems a little arrogant and aloof, but whatever. His girlfriend and brother, however....that's a different story.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DasNootz said:

There are so many more things to be mad about.  He danced on the sideline in an area designated for VIPs.  Its WFT's fault for putting the fencing there - I'm sure he was clueless to the significance of the color carpet beneath his feet.   Its not like he was TO on the Dallas star, he was simply lacking in situational awareness.    

The dude looked straight down at the memorial he was busting horrible moves on and made an elongated fairy loser sign wave. He knew what he was doing.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

31 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

* Edited because Captain Hindsight set me straight.  Again, thank you, Sir.*

People have gotten canceled for a lot less. Cancel that *****!!

• Thank you (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

While the Brother is a Tool and just a hanger on.  This isnt a great Memorial for Taylor, and was just thrown together to take the heat off of them not facing any accountability and Gruden the only casualty of an investigation and he doesnt even work for the team.  

This topic is about Jackson Mahomes

31 minutes ago, Logic said:

Regardless of the Sean Taylor field-dancing incident...

Jackson Mahomes and Brittany Matthews are absolutely two of the most annoying, unlikable human beings I have ever seen. They have absolutely no chill. Whatever it is that you're supposed to do when you're related to a famous person -- they do the opposite. They're loud, brash, arrogant, and irritating.

I actually don't really have a problem with Pat Mahomes. He seems a little arrogant and aloof, but whatever. His girlfriend and brother, however....that's a different story.

I used to get annoyed now I just feel bad for Mahomes. You can’t pick your family and his family can be brutal.

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

This topic is about Jackson Mahomes

I used to get annoyed now I just feel bad for Mahomes. You can’t pick your family and his family can be brutal.

Yes it is.  And what did he do?  He mad a Tic Tok (like he does before the start of EVERY GAME) and made it in an area that WFT designated for VIPs.  You can get all high and mighty about it, and how it is disrespectful to Taylor, when they ENTIRE retire the number thing with 3 days Notice is just as if not more Disrespectful to Taylors memory.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.