Patrick Mahomes' brother critiqued for Tiktok dance on Taylor's memorial logo; Now "bodied" by small KC bar

syhuang

Hmm, I'm sure this guy is a tool but this just seems a case of someone being stupid rather than disrespectful. It's just your standard social media moron being so fixated by their next upload that they're not even aware of the world around them.

Same reason these idiots fall off cliffs and the tops of buildings trying to get a cool picture of themselves. 

Man I sound old

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

Hmm, I'm sure this guy is a tool but this just seems a case of someone being stupid rather than disrespectful. It's just your standard social media moron being so fixated by their next upload that they're not even aware of the world around them.

Same reason these idiots fall off cliffs and the tops of buildings trying to get a cool picture of themselves. 

Man I sound old

He's a disrespectful POS he did it on purpose

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I never blame people for the actions of  family members, but after the water incident in Baltimore, I question why he’s being given on field access. Let the dude grow up a little before giving him more opportunities to embarrass himself. 

My advice to Pat Mahomes would be to drop his idiot brother from the road trips. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

Patrick needs to have a sit down with his brother and his wife about their social media accounts. Neither one of them would be “famous” if it wasn’t for him and now they both use their “celebrity” to make themselves look like total dbags on a weekly basis. Social media is the downfall of society and I hate these people with all my heart

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

He is a very punchable young man.

He's kind of like a Kardashian ... becoming famous for being famous.

He needs a good old fashioned bitchslap right across his smug little mug.

It's only a matter of time.  It will happen eventually.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, syhuang said:

Yes, the kid is a goofball. But it looks as though 12 others people are also standing on the memorial. Pretty sure the Mahomes kid didn’t set up the white fencing in that area. Who did? Ohhhh, the WTF WFT did. If you don’t want people to dance/stand on a sideline memorial, set up the VIP standing area near the Gatorade jug. Dipshits. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Yes, the kid is a goofball. But it looks as though 12 others people are also standing on the memorial. Pretty sure the Mahomes kid didn’t set up the white fencing in that area. Who did? Ohhhh, the WTF WFT did. If you don’t want people to dance/stand on a sideline memorial, set up the VIP standing area near the Gatorade jug. Dipshits. 

Yea that's what I kind of took away from it. Yea the guy is a goofball but who the hell sets up an area to hang out in right over a 'memorial'? 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.