Angry Dolphins Fan Burns His Gear After Loss To Jacksonville

JohnNord

There’s a hilarious video of a Dolphins fans that I found who burned his “new” Dolphins gear after they lost to Jacksonville.  

You know he’s an authentic fan because he wants Grier fired but he’s ok with keeping Tua and Flores 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

There’s a hilarious video of a Dolphins fans that I found who burned his “new” Dolphins gear after they lost to Jacksonville.  

You know he’s an authentic fan because he wants Grier fired but he’s ok with keeping Tua and Flores 🤣

Guy seems to happy about all this, I don't see the pain in his eyes.

8 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Hard to take him seriously when he's wearing a Dolphins hat throughout the entire video.

LOL he burns only the “new school” Dolphins gear with the slightly altered logo. He said he’s keeping his vintage gear (including his orange and white leather couch) for when the team turns things around 

31 minutes ago, DJB said:

Remember all those Dolphins fans talking smack about winning the division? 🤔😂

Remember all the "Experts" during the off season talking about how the Bills better watch out for the Dolphins, because they were such a strong team?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I always laugh at fans burning their NFL merchandise. Like, who do they think they’re hurting? They bought it (and licensed NFL gear isn’t cheap!). All they’re doing is wasting their own money.

And the funniest part is that they’ll likely buy more team merchandise in the future to replace the stuff they burned 

way to stick it to the team! That’ll show em. Spending money on merchandise, then burning it and buying more. You know how much those NFL teams hate when you spend hard earned money on overpriced merchandise 😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

I can't watch. I can't handle him saying "Jag Wires" over and over

*Yawn*

Couldn’t happen to a nicer group of fans

35 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Remember all the "Experts" during the off season talking about how the Bills better watch out for the Dolphins, because they were such a strong team?

We had someone here doing that

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guys an idiot, 

There were numerous posters here who as recently as 1-2 months ago who thought Flores was a good coach and the Dolphins were a threat. The Dolphins organization has been a sh*t organization going on 20+ years now. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Billznut said:

There were numerous posters here who as recently as 1-2 months ago who thought Flores was a good coach and the Dolphins were a threat. The Dolphins organization has been a sh*t organization going on 20+ years now. 

Needing a relief "pitcher" for Tua in year 1. 

Gailey gone....let's go with 2 OCs

The pursuit of Watson

The neglecting of the trenches in the draft and free agency.  

They drafted a WR they did not need.  Poor use of assets.  

The caving to Howard and his contract 

Rumors they wanted Watson up thru the end of August prompting a weak "Tua is our guy" response from Flores 

Refusal to use Miles Gaskin

The defense is worse

They suck.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2