Does anybody want to tell me again how good Flores is?

eball

This is hilarious. Since doing an “amazing” job his first year in Miami this guy has to be considered one of the worst head coaches in the league. I’ve posted many times before about how badly he botched Tua’s first year and how he had his team completely unprepared in last year’s finale, but the embarrassment of losing to the Jags takes the cake. Flores sucks and eff the Fish. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 8
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, eball said:

This is hilarious. Since doing an “amazing” job his first year in Miami this guy has to be considered one of the worst head coaches in the league. I’ve posted many times before about how badly he botched Tua’s first year and how he had his team completely unprepared in last year’s finale, but the embarrassment of losing to the Jags takes the cake. Flores sucks and eff the Fish. 

Who said he was good anyway? Lol,

6 minutes ago, Madbillsfan said:

Great job. I’m sure you told fans invested in Miami the same thing. 

Not even sure what this means, but I have been telling anyone and everyone that Flores is one of the most overrated head coaches in history. And I did it before this season. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, eball said:

Not even sure what this means, but I have been telling anyone and everyone that Flores is one of the most overrated head coaches in history. And I did it before this season. 

Great job means great job. 
Im sure you told fans invested in Miami the same thing means I’m sure the people who actually care about Dolphin football have been informed about your statement(s). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

I agree. People talked about how great he was leading his team to a 5-11 record. Honestly? The team just probably wasn't as bad as everyone thought that year. I can point to plenty of Bills teams that "overachieved" and still only pulled out 6 or 7 wins.

Last year they had Fitz to give them a few miracle plays and wins.

I think the personnel decisions he has made each year have been bad. He is probably a decent coach overall, but definately not a top coach in the league.

Just now, Warcodered said:

His first year is feeling like a smokescreen.

His first year he went 5-11. It wasn't a good season.

10 minutes ago, eball said:

5-11 was an amazing job?

10-6 in year 2 was good.........this year has been very bad.

What the Dolphins are is proof that piling up draft picks doesn't necessarily equate to making your team better in the future.

If they pick Justin Herbert instead of Tuna then Flores looks a lot better right now, IMO..........fortunately, they did not. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 7

22 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I for life of me cant figure out why theyvlet Fitzpatrick walk. He made them competitive. They are so much better with Fitz than Tua.

I think it's just possible that going from Chan Gailey to their two-headed duty-sharing OC monster was a downgrade, as well.

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

5-11 was an amazing job?

I think the argument was that the team had been gutted to "tank" for the #1 pick, so getting 5 wins from that roster was "amazing" (self-defeating, if the goal was the highest draft pick, but "exceeds expectations" for the coach)

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

10-6 in year 2 was good.........this year has been very bad.

What the Dolphins are is proof that piling up draft picks doesn't necessarily equate to making your team better in the future.

If they pick Justin Herbert instead of Tuna then Flores looks a lot better right now, IMO..........fortunately, they did not. :thumbsup:

Yep!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Madbillsfan said:

Great job means great job. 
Im sure you told fans invested in Miami the same thing means I’m sure the people who actually care about Dolphin football have been informed about your statement(s). 

This is impossible because such people Do Not Exist. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.