Best way to stream the game tomorrow?

oldmanfan

3 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

$300 no subscription fees or anything? 

How long does it last? Years? This has me intrigued

I'm hoping so, don't have a real answer for you on that one. Absolutely no fees. It's already paid for itself, my bar tab while having to go out to watch the games is no more. Just wanted the football, but super excited to also be able to watch Sabres hockey and so much more 

10 hours ago, RunJoshRun said:

Regardless of skullduggery - an inexpensive VPN will open up a whole new world of NFL, NCAA football, soccer around the world etc.  And, it's not illegal.  Everyone has the ight to change their server.

I got a VPN, set my location to England, and still couldn't get Sunday Ticket.  But then my daughter was able to renew her college-discounted Sunday Ticket account so I ditched the VPN and watch each game happily.

Edited by hondo in seattle

5 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

I'm hoping so, don't have a real answer for you on that one. Absolutely no fees. It's already paid for itself, my bar tab while having to go out to watch the games is no more. Just wanted the football, but super excited to also be able to watch Sabres hockey and so much more 

Reviews of that thing show a lot of problems with buffering and it stopping working after a short time. Have you had any issues and how long have you had it?

10 hours ago, Mango said:

Do you have cable? 

If so, just have her use your cable log in credentials on ESPN.com or the app on a tablet or phone. 

This is the first question to answer.  If you have a cable subscription you should be able to watch any channel available on your cable package on any computer or mobile device with your cable log in credentials - either through the cable company's website/app - or through the individual channel's website/app.  If you don't have cable, then look at the other options.

Thanks guys.  They don’t have a TV in her apartment (such is youth today) so she has to stream it.  And she has to do it from her room with her favorite Bills shirt on because they are 4-0 when she does that!  Some great suggestions her; one of them has to work.

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Reviews of that thing show a lot of problems with buffering and it stopping working after a short time. Have you had any issues and how long have you had it?

I've had it for a month and a half. No problems withit buffering on live TV. The se tion where you watch old show and movies yes there is a problem with it buffering but figured that was because I have slow internet speeds. But as far as the games watching them live I  haven't had a problem. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t have any answers.. but as someone without cable.  And living in an area that doesn’t get good over the air digital network stations... the prime time games are the worst!  

You can watch via a few apps, but they never let you then hook up and stream to the TV. So it’s either watch the game on my phone/iPad.  Or go to an illegal stream (that lets you put video on a tv).  But the illegal feeds all have lags, and sporadic drops.  

Bottom line..  the prime time games suck more than most  

Edited by Dan

10 minutes ago, jburt2625 said:

Will espn+ work

No.  I got it for the Sabres games but it doesn't have MNF.

It did the 1st week with the Manning brothers.

I added Orange package to my Sling Blue for this month to watch tonight's game.

I didn't want to hassle with Bilasport or NFLBite tonight.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I don’t have any answers.. but as someone without cable.  And living in an area that doesn’t get good over the air digital network stations... the prime time games are the worst!  

You can watch via a few apps, but they never let you then hook up and stream to the TV. So it’s either watch the game on my phone/iPad.  Or go to an illegal stream (that lets you put video on a tv).  But the illegal feeds all have lags, and sporadic drops.  

Bottom line..  the prime time games suck more than most  

Get yourself a Chromecast.  Inexpensive and you can then cast your phone screen or computer screen to your TV.  I did that to watch the replay of the Bills at KC game recently.  Went to the Timekills website for the replay and sent it to my TV.

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

If you havent found anything. I have 3 sites you can use. PM me. 

I was about to suggest the same.

Every game, every sport is available. I run an HDMI from the laptop to the tv and never miss a game I want to see. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.