Best way to stream the game tomorrow?

oldmanfan

To late for tomorrow, but I suggest a TV channel box, superbox Sp2 pro with Wi-Fi. It's $300 from Walmart online. No added subscriptions or fees. As long as you have good Wi-Fi.  I've been able to watch All the Bill's and Sabres games so far. Has all the movies channels, you name it. Had to wait till Hockey season started till it made me a true believer. Also has redzone which I'm watching right now.

Edited by Buffalophil1948
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

My daughter is at college and we win when she sits in her room streaming the games.  Normally she can tie into my NFL package, but since it’s ESPN tomorrow need advice on how she can best stream the game!  Help!

If she has issues. Message me.

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

My daughter is at college and we win when she sits in her room streaming the games.  Normally she can tie into my NFL package, but since it’s ESPN tomorrow need advice on how she can best stream the game!  Help!

Do you have cable? 

If so, just have her use your cable log in credentials on ESPN.com or the app on a tablet or phone. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

To late for tomorrow, but I suggest a TV channel box, superbox Sp2 pro with Wi-Fi. It's $300 from Walmart online. No added subscriptions or fees. As long as you have good Wi-Fi.  I've been able to watch All the Bill's and Sabres games so far. Has all the movies channels, you name it. Had to wait till Hockey season started till it made me a true believer. Also has redzone which I'm watching right now.

$300 no subscription fees or anything? 

How long does it last? Years? This has me intrigued

18 minutes ago, bills7834 said:

Cheap antenna at Walmart and watch on ABC.

I am doing this right now.  I actually bought the RCA top of the line amplified antenna w signal meter.  About 50 bucks, and I pickup about 50 OTA channels.  For the Bills game in WNY, ABC7 will have the game.  When in Fl (next game after Tuesay) I have NFL sunday ticket on the house.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.