Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Cards have a pretty nice roster. I knew they were 5-0, so they were likely good. Just hadn’t thought much about it. My first time watching them this year. 

Yeah I don’t know how they were +3 dogs against CLE. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Without? No.Typically a team won't see too many really good defenses in the regular season.  Usually its Baltimore with it.

Really your post had nothing to do with what I said anyways.  Their record is not indicative of whether or not Lamar is a good pocket passer or not,

Isn’t it possible to play other playoff teams in the regular season? Is it possible that a regular season game be played against a team with a really good defense and a bad offense thus preventing them from making playoffs?

Pocket passer or not I’d have taken a QB that wins almost 75% of the time during the Bills abysmal 20 year drought. How about you? Or is this just about bashing Lamar Jackson?

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Watching NBC adverts trying to talk up the corpse of Big Ben v GeNo is funny.

You just know the network is pissed.

Greg Gumbel was outwardly disappointed in the Chargers too. At half time he literally said "this was correctly billed as a great game, just one side isn't holding up its end of the bargain."

He's not wrong, but wording it like that just makes me cringe.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.