Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I mean I dunno...Jones and Kraft are the two heavyweights in the NFL in terms of owners. I'd think it would be pretty even

That is so true but darn those first several penalties at critical times in the drives felt like Bills-Chefs deja vu

3 minutes ago, chris heff said:

1-3, so during the regular season the Ravens play against teams without defense? Got it

Without? No.Typically a team won't see too many really good defenses in the regular season.  Usually its Baltimore with it.

Really your post had nothing to do with what I said anyways.  Their record is not indicative of whether or not Lamar is a good pocket passer or not,

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Sure thing man.

You literally accused me of saying two things I never said in your post. In between it you made quite a lot of points I agreed with but you started by saying I said Lamar is the greatest thing ever - I can promise you I have never said that. Indeed I didn't like him coming out and have been plenty critical plenty of times. Take away a silly INT when the game way dead I just happen to think he played well today. 

Second you accused me of saying it was amazing what Lamar is doing with all the injuries. I also never said that. I said it is amazing what the Ravens (as a team) are doing with their injuries. Their all pro left tackle, their 2x all-pro corner, their two top backs and their 1st round pick who got on the field for the first time this season today. The Ravens as an organisation are very impressive. That makes Lamar's job easier. There are a ton of other places where he'd have been a total bust because teams would have tried to force him to be conventional and he isn't. 

In between your points about their scheme and about Greg Roman are things I broadly agree with. I don't know why you felt the need to try and construct strawmen rather than have reasonable discussions in good faith.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.