Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ya but this is probably the only game I feel they got hosed in the loss. (That missed Facemask gonna drive me nuts all week esp with sports radio lol)

also they have a good young core and unlike most teams IMO they have their QB. Let’s face it most teams have the pieces but no QB which is the hard piece to get. They have the QB , now they need a #1 WR to compliment Borne and Meyers. On D we probably could use a shut down corner.. but outside of Buffalo and Cowboys few teams have numerous WR weapons so not really needed to win.

Mccorkle is the equivalent of hitting 5 wood off the tee….if he is your QB welcome to wild card city at the best…good luck

I've already doubled my money on bets today, so anything I win from tonight's game I will roll over into more long shot bets tomorrow night.  I'm feeling a bet on winning by 21+.

My friend is up like $700 today, including a miracle finish from Dallas who he bet to win by 6 winning him $255.

Edited by 1ManRaid

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Lions would have beaten the Ravens if not for the longest FG in NFL history.

True but once and a while things happen.  The Bills lost to Pittsburg.  If we played that game 10 more times this season I think the Bills win all 10.

• Like (+1) 1

Ya but this is probably the only game I feel they got hosed in the loss. (That missed Facemask gonna drive me nuts all week esp with sports radio lol)

Given that the Bills lost to the Patriots on Saturday Sept 21, 2019 after an obvious missed face mask on Josh Allen during the 3Q on a 3rd and 4 led to a 3 yd gain and a punt after which the Pats scored a FG, I Feel Your Pain about being hosed.  (His head was wrenched around violently to the R, it was very clear).

also they have a good young core and unlike most teams IMO they have their QB. Let’s face it most teams have the pieces but no QB which is the hard piece to get. They have the QB , now they need a #1 WR to compliment Borne and Meyers. On D we probably could use a shut down corner.. but outside of Buffalo and Cowboys few teams have numerous WR weapons so not really needed to win.

I see.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I've already doubled my money on bets today, so anything I win from tonight's game I will roll over into more long shot bets tomorrow night.  I'm feeling a bet on winning by 21+.

My friend is up like $700 today, including a miracle finish from Dallas who he bet to win by 6.

Haha I needed Dallas by 2.5 and I was stressing. Big parlay for me tho, I think it was a good betting weekend for most.

15 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Absolutely, but I also think it’s fair to say the Pats aren’t a really good team. It’s not the same as being arrogant about our team to simply acknowledge the Pats are a below average team. We could lose to anyone on any given week, but the Pats are consistently losing games, and giving up 300 yards to Davis Mills. It’s ok to say that overall we’re better than a lot of teams. 

Pats were close to the Buccaneers, and went into OT against a 4-1 team. It's OK to say we are good. It's another thing to get overconfident.

Stay hungry. Stay humble.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.