Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm currently leading my fantasy matchup by 46 points and I still have Diontae Johnson left to play, BUT my opponent has Derrick Henry, AJ Brown, Josh Allen, Emmanuel Sanders, Dawson Knox, Tyler Bass, and the Bills defense in his starting lineup.

Well hoping Brown and Henry has a off day. Bill's have a good day and you end up winning close.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Pats are 2-4 and their only wins are over the Jets and Texans. And they made Davis Mills look like Tom Brady

But Mac Jones was perfect in the 1st half :w00t:

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Not a Pats fan for sure, but I can’t blame

Mills there. The taunting is getting obnoxious to me as a fan. I’d probably feel even more strongly as a player. Lamb couldn’t just catch the ball and run into the end zone, he had to slow down just to taunt. These type of plays have cost points. I wish guys would just stop. Celebrate once you make it into the end zone. 

Whatever happened to, “Act like you’ve been there before?”

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

They also made the super bowl Champs struggle and barely win. They also took one of the best teams in the NFC to OT.

Don't forget where we came from. Stay humble. 

The NFL is wildly unpredictable. I think the Pats 2-4 record says it all. They’ve played good against decent competition, but ultimately they aren’t winning games. It’s safe to say they aren’t a great team. I discount the Bucs game, because Belichick has an insane amount of familiarity with Brady. There’s no way that didn’t play a role in the Pats slowing down the Bucs. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don't know how you can say he regressed from 2019 to 2020.

2019- 6-10 record. 59 percent completion percentage. 22 TDs. 21 INTs. 78.8 QBR rating. Team didn't make the playoffs 

2020- 11-5 record. 62 percent completion. 26 TDS. 8 INTs. 95 QBR. Team made Divisional game.

Sure the running game was better in 2020. But he was inarguably a better QB and every stat backs that up. 

talk to their fans. They will confirm the regression. A lot more goes into the game than citing stats. Like watching him play. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Mills there. The taunting is getting obnoxious to me as a fan. I’d probably feel even more strongly as a player. Lamb couldn’t just catch the ball and run into the end zone, he had to slow down just to taunt. These type of plays have cost points. I wish guys would just stop. Celebrate once you make it into the end zone. 

It's like the Pats running up the score back in the day - you don't like it, stop them.  

No sympathy at all from me for that scumbag organization 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I didn't see any flags on that play. If the NFL wants to be consistent there should have been several regardless of whether it was the end of the game.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Pats are 2-4 and their only wins are over the Jets and Texans. And they made Davis Mills look like Tom Brady

Ya but only a fool take the team lightly as they don’t get blown out and fight to the end. As I said before our tea off says who they are, but they are literally a few plays from being 5-1. 

Im not worried about their record this year as they need more good young talent.  The last two draft classes look pretty decent (Jones,Baremore,Stevenson, Dugger Etc) a nice high draft pick to either get a stud CB or WR AND I AM HAPPY lol

22 minutes ago, chris heff said:

So it’s the OC? You realize Greg Roman was the Bills OC under Ryan? You can’t know what he would have done with QB like Jackson, or what Chan would have done.

Last year the Ravens played 7 regular season games against playoff teams.

The record is all that matters.

Brady has made a living passing over the middle. Passing over the middle is the single most important part of a QBs game.

They didn't build the offense like Baltimore has.  OC is just part of it.  

They lost 4 of them.

Record is a team stat and no matter how many times you say record, it does not indicate if Lamar is a good pocket passer or not.

Yes yes... passing the ball straight over the middle 10 yards or less to a receiver that is 2-4 yards wide open is the most important part of a QBs game.  Tell me what QBS in the league cant make that throw to a receiver that wide open.

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The NFL is wildly unpredictable. I think the Pats 2-4 record says it all. They’ve played good against decent competition, but ultimately they aren’t winning games. It’s safe to say they aren’t a great team. I discount the Bucs game, because Belichick has an insane amount of familiarity with Brady. There’s no way that didn’t play a role in the Pats slowing down the Bucs. 

It's like 6 weeks in. Super bowl winning teams have had worse starts.

They are not to be taken lightly 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.