Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

Wow, how about Carolina coming back on Minnesota? They've scored 11 in the last 4 minutes to tie up the game. Darnold, even in his suckage, led them down the field for the game tying TD and 2pt conversion. Still only completing like 35% of his passes today though. 

Edited by H2o

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Wow, how about Carolina coming back on Minnesota? They've scored 11 in the last 4 minutes to tie up the game. Darnold, even in his suckage, led them down the field for the game tying TD and 2pt conversion. Still only completing like 35% of his passes today though. 

Yea.  It's a good comeback, but Darnold's receivers have done him no favors.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

If you're friends with Josh Allen, some of that clutchness rubs off on you.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

He looks like Rober DeNiro in Cape Fear. No wonder his family wants nothing to do with him.

His brother is a huge tool and tried to bad-mouth him on national TV... I think it goes both ways...

yeah, I watch the Bachelor with my wife, so what

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.