Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’d love to see that game, but don’t have the NFL package at home. I don’t know why the NFL needs to force the Cowboys and Pats on people. Everyone says, “ratings”, sure those are big markets, but show it in those markets, and you’ll get the ratings there. The rest of the county wants the best game. People don’t care about the Pats and Cowboys to the extent of choosing it over the best game. I’m going Cards, I don’t trust Mayfield in big hype games. 

That game should be on Fox.  NE v Dallas is on CBS.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

That game should be on Fox.  NE v Dallas is on CBS.

Good point, in my market we got Panthers vs Vikings at 1. I have no idea why. It must be a Sam Darnold Jets fan thing, but then we don’t get the 4pm game that people would actually care about. 

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Good point, in my market we got Panthers vs Vikings at 1. I have no idea why. It must be a Sam Darnold Jets fan thing, but then we don’t get the 4pm game that people would actually care about. 

That's too bad.  I've been watching the RedZone all day on the NFL app.  Vikes at Panthers is going down to the wire.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.