Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He has made some excellent throws on 3rd down. The reason the passing number is so low is Staley kept giving them short fields. The INTs were not good throws but overall Lamar played a really nice game. 

Andrews wide open by country miles. Aren’t too many QBs that don’t make those throws. 

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Predictions for Browns/Cards? I'm taking the Browns to give them their first loss

I’d love to see that game, but don’t have the NFL package at home. I don’t know why the NFL needs to force the Cowboys and Pats on people. Everyone says, “ratings”, sure those are big markets, but show it in those markets, and you’ll get the ratings there. The rest of the county wants the best game. People don’t care about the Pats and Cowboys to the extent of choosing it over the best game. I’m going Cards, I don’t trust Mayfield in big hype games. 

Edited by SirAndrew

39 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Where was she last Sunday night I wonder?

“Haters?” She acts like a middle schooler playing Xbox. Analysts who criticize her son’s play are not “Haters” just because they aren’t auto-praising. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

News Media Headlines: Mahomes had a couple unlucky INT in a 400 yard performance against Washington as KC puts up 31 points against a otherwise

solid Washington defense. ..

You can quote me

Same solid defense that our Bills hung a 43 burger on.

53 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The Ravens are the only team in the AFC where I look at Ownership, GM, Head Coach and both coordinators and think "yep, they are at least on par with the Bills." Fantastic organisation, brilliantly run and excellently coached. We do have an advantage at Quarterback but Jackson is not chopped liver. He can play. To be doing this with all their injuries is seriously impressive.

Yeah to a degree I agree with this, but let's not forget this was the same team that needed a 4th and 19 from deep in their own territory and an NFL record FG as time ran out to beat the Lions.

Also had some very close games where they could easily have 3 losses right now.  Good for them they are 5-1, but until Jackson can show he can overcome a McDermott D I am not overly concerned.

Jackson is exceptional at what he does...but when teams force him to do what he isn't comfortable with he struggles. I still view him as limited in the passing game.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

News Media Headlines: Mahomes had a couple unlucky INT in a 400 yard performance against Washington as KC puts up 31 points against a otherwise

solid Washington defense. ..

You can quote me

If only some other team shut them out and hung 40+ on them.

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’d love to see that game, but don’t have the NFL package at home. I don’t know why the NFL needs to force the Cowboys and Pats on people. Everyone says, “ratings”, sure those are big markets, but show it in those markets, and you’ll get the ratings there. The rest of the county wants the best game. People don’t care about the Pats and Cowboys to the extent of choosing it over the best game. 

There are a ton of cowboys fans at foxborough wow 

• Haha (+1) 1

What I don’t understand is why don’t coaches learn from other teams. The Bills rushed four all night last Sunday, the DE kept Mahomes in the pocket. He is not as dangerous in the pocket. Every time I looked up WFT defense was letting him out of the pocket. 

• Agree 1

Just now, chris heff said:

What I don’t understand is why don’t coaches learn from other teams. The Bills rushed four all night last Sunday, the DE kept Mahomes in the pocket. He is not as dangerous in the pocket. Every time I looked up WFT defense was letting him out of the pocket. 

Frazier and McD are nothing if not disciplined.  Our front 7 play that way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.