Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

Just now, Process said:

Herbert, Lamar and Mahomes all playing like ****. What a beautiful NFL Sunday. 

And after Allen lights up Ten tomorrow he will still be an afterthought to those guys in the media. 

I don't agree that Lamar played bad. I have watched the entirety of that game. I think he played very well. Even if the numbers are not gaudy.

• Disagree 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He has been excellent today. A late INT doesn't change that.

Yeah, not so much. He's always electric running the ball and their defense has been REALLY good today which is how Baltimore has won a lot over the last two decades. I'd hardly call 167 yards passing, accounting for 218 yards of total offense, with 2 INT's excellent. I'd call the result Baltimore just being the better team, with the better game plan, and better execution on the day. 

Just now, H2o said:

Yeah, not so much. He's always electric running the ball and their defense has been REALLY good today which is how Baltimore has won a lot over the last two decades. I'd hardly call 167 yards passing, accounting for 218 yards of total offense, with 2 INT's excellent. I'd call the result Baltimore just being the better team, with the better game plan, and better execution on the day. 

He has made some excellent throws on 3rd down. The reason the passing number is so low is Staley kept giving them short fields. The INTs were not good throws but overall Lamar played a really nice game. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He has made some excellent throws on 3rd down. The reason the passing number is so low is Staley kept giving them short fields. The INTs were not good throws but overall Lamar played a really nice game. 

He had some decent throws and he had some misses, but his day was still meh. Nothing to be super hype about. It was a typical Baltimore win. 

16 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Agree, but as referenced, Turk, man they got a lot of dough and we know for sure Rodgers is a FA next year, AND he likely hasn’t been inappropriate with masseuses.

I mean who cares tho? How did the Patriot spending spree work out?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.