Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Process said:

What everyone thinks is a battle of two of the best teams in the league is, IMO, a matchup between two of the most overrated teams im the league. 

Neither of these teams scare me at all. Chiefs are still by far our biggest threat in the AFC. But I think there's a decent size gap between us, them and everyone else. 

Ok nevermind. Chiefs stink. The bills are just in another league compared to the rest of the AFC. 

I said it in another thread... Bills are the best team in the league but NFC > AFC. Everyone disagrees with me.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Okay, quick question. Which fan base should be more worried right now: Dolphins, Giants, Jets?

I’ll go with dolphins. Their rebuild is supposed to be over and they traded their first round pick which is going to be very high. The Jets just started their rebuild. The giants QB has actually been decent and they have some talent. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Beautiful morning boys. Woke up in Hawaii, and completely enjoying watching the Chiefs struggle over breakfast while a Cheers fan at the bar laments their collapse. 

IMG-20211017-082859.jpg

That's better than sex right there.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Beast said:

That surprises me. I really thought he would flourish being away from the Jets.

When Darnold was coming out I was hesitant in him not for his turnover issues or his age at USC like most of the media pointed out, but when I watched film of him his arm, particularly outside of the numbers scared the hell out of me. I watched 5 or 6 games on him and most of his damage was between the hashes and his deep ball floated way too much 

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The dolphins MAY have some better bones, but Jeepers this was low for them.

What they have, though, is cap space and a free agent Aaron Rodgers next year…but would he go?

The dolphins- because their coach sucks so hard ;)

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.